Trike stuff

Looking for complete trikes or trike parts etc.
I have several projects that need parts and looking to pick up another complete trike.

Trisports...dune cats....etc

What ya got!!!!

Since trikes are such a shipping nightmare you may want to start gathering them up and seeing who can transport them to Windber. Bring a big ole empty trailer and bring them home. After last year I think Windber will have plenty to ride and buy. Riding is pretty much going to be restricted to 4 strokes but you can run the 2 strokes in the parade.... It is nice to see different ones in person. Ride them and then decide which style like. I have had a lot. Even though the T555 is not the most attractive,it is the most fun in my opinion for racing around Windber. The Alsports are probably the most comfortable.

I actually have my two week national guard drill right when windber is taking place so I can't make it.
And wait......no riding two strokes except in the parade????Wtf??? Lol

With all the little kids riding around,you really can't drive fast. Not that you can't have fun but the 2 stokes putting out that power are a bit too fast. And I remember seeing Jeff chase down a person going too fast on a bike last year.. The noise and smell of the 2 strokes is a bit much. It would be like riding around a flea market. Everyone you drive by would want to kill you.lol.. Even when the Rupp GoJoe would ride around I think he would do one lap and put it away. I would check with Jeff before intending to use them as your main transportation. Nothing would be worse than making the journey and being told to leave it on the trailer. The parade is a bit more of a free for all. Especially the ride back... I think Jeff will have some more rules this year and it will be a bit more policed. Trying to keep it more of a get together than a race event. Its a great time to meet other members and many people not on the site. The buying and selling is great too... I usually come packed and leave with only what I cant live without. I try not to sell riders until after The parade so incase I break something I have a back up to ride. Its amazing the stuff you can find. And if you like trikes then there are usually some for sale. Nobody who brings a non running trike wants to take it home...lol

National Guard drill over fathers day weekend? Better get the doctors note......
Yeah its actually the two weeks so I will be on orders.....if it was just a normal weekend drill I would be at windber lol.
And yeah they don't give a crap about holidays or families as much as they try to say otherwise.

Discrimination against 2 Strokes ?? That ain't cool. I bet Hodaka powered Bonanzas are allowed!
But if that's the rules...I'll just swap out one of my JLo's for a Methanol flat head. So how they like those fumes :001_tt2::freakout::freakout:
:angry::thefinger:

The funny thing about those Bonanzas with the Hodakas is that they are loud but they dont seem to do too well on the fields. They always seem to be struggling to me. 5000 RPM and barely crawling up the hill....

wjustice

If we could ride the 2 strokers AND do it safely, i would have been there the last 2 years. My 4 stroke TS needs work to ride if there are hills.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Discrimination against 2 Strokes ?? That ain't cool. I bet Hodaka powered Bonanzas are allowed!
But if that's the rules...I'll just swap out one of my JLo's for a Methanol flat head. So how they like those fumes :001_tt2::freakout::freakout:
:angry::thefinger:
there was a meth trike there this year. clutch killer was running it around.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

wjustice

Gumpit, my TS has a TAV but the driven is mounted directly on the jackshaft. Even with 9-60 final gearing it lacks that extra torque from the TAV to jackshaft reduction. The little spare time i do get recently has been on my TS290. Installing disc brakes I've had for months.

All my T555s have had the driven on the jackshaft. 9t to 54t... No problem with hills. 350pounds plus the weight of the trike and a stock 6.5hp... Up and down the hills at Windber on the tails and the parade... Hent has both of those trikes now. They are the ones we rode all around last year in the mud.

Last edited: