trisport 3-wheeler (market value) ?

flem

hi, new to this, is there a market for an alsport trisport3-wheeler? i bought it new in i think 1971, i put it in heated storage in 74. i think i still have the orignal bill of sale, with factory cataglog. what would be a fair price on something like this? thanks flem

Cant do this.....

IT is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.. You cant come on here asking values of "what is it worth". Your thread will most likely get deleted...?

Well I for one am willing to inform a owner of the value of THEIR vehicle. Not to mislead them from a greed or need aspect. You go to a Jeweler for a appraisal for your diamonds because that is something that can vary by knowing the Carrot,Cut,Color all have effect on the value.
Same thing applies here. YES people do take advantage of information supplied but to flatly say no pricing is not the attitude we should have here. This is not the back door to Pawn Stars we are supposed to be here to promote new people to bring out their mini bikes and trikes scooters and go Karts for us to help and not hinder the effort.
Ask me about Tri-Sports and yes I do know what they are worth and nothing has to do with my desire to sent an owner away scolded for asking. This owner started out by saying he was new to this.
Steve :scooter:

Tri-Sport

hi, new to this, is there a market for an alsport trisport3-wheeler? i bought it new in i think 1971, i put it in heated storage in 74. i think i still have the orignal bill of sale, with factory cataglog. what would be a fair price on something like this? thanks flem
First off flem : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes there are a lot of people here that like Trikes and what is most helpful is pictures of what you have and pictures of both sides and pictures of the engine and drive system even the bottom view is helpful. I was a Tri-Sport dealer back in 1972 through 1974 and have owned a lot of them.

Guy I purchased my Bonanzas from has some brand of little trike, it has a rear center bar to keep it from flipping over might have to go take another look at it. He is one of those everything is for sale....

Flem, welcom to the site,if you cant find out what you need to know,
dont giv up,ask steven or me to help you, agan,welcom to OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:

Well I for one am willing to inform a owner of the value of THEIR vehicle. Not to mislead them from a greed or need aspect. You go to a Jeweler for a appraisal for your diamonds because that is something that can vary by knowing the Carrot,Cut,Color all have effect on the value.
Same thing applies here. YES people do take advantage of information supplied but to flatly say no pricing is not the attitude we should have here. This is not the back door to Pawn Stars we are supposed to be here to promote new people to bring out their mini bikes and trikes scooters and go Karts for us to help and not hinder the effort.
Ask me about Tri-Sports and yes I do know what they are worth and nothing has to do with my desire to sent an owner away scolded for asking. This owner started out by saying he was new to this.

Without throwing any gas on the fire . Steve I totally respect you and your knowlegde :thumbsup: but,.... This is HENT's rule, not a handful of disgruntal members . (http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/g...1415-no-appraisals-no-how-much-worth-etc.html )

Asking what something is or where to get parts is totally acceptable, but why do they need to know the worth before anything else :shrug: It almost always ends up as someone just trying to make some profit. I gained all my knowledge of worth by building bikes and then testing the market, or following certain brands on Ebay and craigslist ect..They need to do their own leg work , like we all did. ID help is fine, because as we know there just isn't alot of info on some of the obscure makes out there, and we have to rely on the old timer's memory for that. :thumbsup:

I give up trying to protect any integrity this site has or ever had. I guess Hent can deal with it, if he see's fit.

Hey man those are worth a $ 1,000,000 . You should buy it and stick it on Ebay. :thumbsup: You should be able to retire after that winfall . :laugh::laugh::laugh: