Trying to contact dave ables at batman motorsports?

Thanks for the input, I have tried phone and email, Have either of you guys got anything from him? I have heard both negative and positive things about the guy. But he is the only one I that has the parts that im looking for so... I gotta try

I have never had a problem getting him to reply to my emails. I have never closed on a purchase with him though. If I did, I might state conditions given the somewhat bad rep he has with many (but not all).

I've dealt with David. A real cool dude, definitely knows his Tecumseh's. Getting him moving on something is another thing. I know that he keeps a lot of irons in the fire. I stayed on him, and everything went fairly decent. It's too bad that he is so knowledgable, has many Tec hop up parts, but yet it might take 6 months, to a year, to close the deal. He blueprinted the HM100 that I have in my photos.

Here is some pricing information on some products he offers. He responded to my email the next day (typical of my experience with him, which isn't bad). This is from 11/11/10:

HS50 Billet Rod..................................$85
.225 Lift HS50 Cam.............................$90
.245 .275 .300 Lift Cams**..................$175
** Extended Lifters..............................$28pr
Billet Spring Retainers........................$20pr
HD Single Valve Springs....................$14pr
HD Dual Valve Springs........................$22pr
Lightweight Flywheel..........................$140
High Output Coil...................................$80

The stock 7.2# flywheel is OK up to around 7000rpm

David / Batman
daremotorsports.com
(254) 694-3047

Interestingly, I have never had any problems getting Brandt at Ruppparts to respond to my emails either, some people do I hear. I have found him very responsive, even if I am just emailing with a question.