tule troopers

Just bought 2 Tule Troopers. One of them is a 3 wheeler. Does anyone out there know any thing about this odd-ball? It looks factory. Could it be? :shrug:

Trooper Trike

Just bought 2 Tule Troopers. One of them is a 3 wheeler. Does anyone out there know any thing about this odd-ball? It looks factory. Could it be? :shrug:
Hello Jerry Bevan : First off welcome to the OldMiniBikes and you will find a lot of good information and help if needed ,and we are not too far apart. I am in Beaverton and I have one Trooper and two trail bikes that have the James two speed gear box that was used on Troopers. And one extra gearbox and rear wheel from a cut up trooper. I sure would like to see more pictures of both of your machines.
Steve :scooter:

Hello Jerry Bevan : First off welcome to the OldMiniBikes and you will find a lot of good information and help if needed ,and we are not too far apart. I am in Beaverton and I have one Trooper and two trail bikes that have the James two speed gear box that was used on Troopers. And one extra gearbox and rear wheel from a cut up trooper. I sure would like to see more pictures of both of your machines.
Steve :scooter:
Steve, Thanks for the welcome! I will try to load the pictures if I can figure it out. I rode the two wheeler yesterday. It really moves out. I now have it torn down for an oil change and complete cleaning of everything. I believe it has the original engine on it. It is painted yellow and I am going to restore it back to red.The number on the box is 1030.
The box number on the 3 wheeler is 428. Gota go for now, be talking to you soon I hope. Jerry