Unknown Tractor tire trail machine, looks early and has some cool features.

Has a goodyear lugged tractor type tire on 8" rim out back but the tire is shot. Needs a front wheel, it has a wheelbarrow wheel and tire on front now. Nice 1" tube frame, has jackshafts on pillow blocks. Has weird brake that uses flat steel band with V=belt around it and fastened with flat straight blade screws and it pulls into a V-groove pulley to stop, works surprisingly well but needs a cable and new belt strips screwed on to work best. Has fold down stand like the Bearkat Twister but is held in place by a spring tab and it looks factory. I've looked here and the US scooter museum but cannot find another like it. Has a curved piece of flat steel that acts as a rear fender and also looks factory. The only engine I can get to fit is a 3hp flojet carb briggs engine, all my other engines will not fit and I have a great selection. I suspect it is quite old but it's very cool and has tons of potential. I will take it apart and ship.

I am asking $100 plus $100 for shipping so $200 delivered or $100 picked up in OKC. Will post pics tomorrow.