V-Twin Vanguard Baja

$1200! Bucks! Some of that California dust got to you! $1200! Wow! :wink:

Put it on Ebay....you'll get one of those Ausies bid it up three times that!
Ausies like power and fat tires! I'v even seen Harley's with 22x11x10 on them down there. When winter rains come they have that slick red mud.

Good Luck!
Bullhead

1200 is not outrageous. The twin cylinder engines are not cheap. Your buying the engine and getting the bike thrown in as a way to move it!:scooter:

jeep4me

So much for being done? :confused:

:thumbsup:
Been trying to sell the tandem up here for a while and not having any luck. Maybe I'll have better luck with the Baja.....or maybe I'll just keep it for a rider......or trade it for gold....:laugh:......Maybe Jake doesn't even want the tandem...:shrug:

Sorry, held this in all day.....

$1200 "OBO"..... How's that? :shrug:

Feel free to find another one just exactly like it and compare prices...... Oh wait...... :glare:
Jake....What I meant is that $1200 is cheap, low.... It's a one of a kind custom! I was just suprized at the low asking price.

I apoligize if you thought I meant otherwize. I am not a good writer. I really did belive you were just feeling down. And dumping the bike.

My pitful stab at being witty offended you...I' apoligize.

Fat tire two wheeler's are a big thing down under.

I have sold several Honda ATC 3 wheel to two conversions on ebay. And have been suprised. Like sold in two hours suprised!

I believe your would sell within hours too. Tiger Airlines out of Tempe have wharehouses full of motorcycle and atv,atc's and parts. They sell to Aulstrailans.

Bullhead (Howard)

Jake....What I meant is that $1200 is cheap, low.... It's a one of a kind custom! I was just suprized at the low asking price.

I apoligize if you thought I meant otherwize. I am not a good writer. I really did belive you were just feeling down. And dumping the bike.

My pitful stab at being witty offended you...I' apoligize.

Fat tire two wheeler's are a big thing down under.

I have sold several Honda ATC 3 wheel to two conversions on ebay. And have been suprised. Like sold in two hours suprised!

I believe your would sell within hours too. Tiger Airlines out of Tempe have wharehouses full of motorcycle and atv,atc's and parts. They sell to Aulstrailans.

Bullhead (Howard)
All good Howard. If it doesn't go to Michigan, the Aussies may be my next step. :thumbsup:

Well..... As (really!) tempting as that was, I have to be smart for a change and stick to my original plan, so I'll go ahead and say I'm not looking for trades on this one.

But I still need it gone to make some room so here it is......

Price Drop to....... $1200.00........ SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 :eek::eek:

I'll put it on a pallet, strap it down, protect it, arrange for pick up at my shop, and pay the freight to where ever you want it. All you have to do is get it off the truck.

Offer good for one week and then I'll see if the Aussies want it! :thumbsup:

$1100.00 Shipped. :deal: We are now officially in the bargain basement and that's as low as I'm going. :hammer:

With 733 views, I know somebody out there has to at least be considering it...... Let me assure you that yes, you do need this bike! :thumbsup: