Vintage Bike Identification

Great site!

I've been browsing the pics here, but haven't come across a match for my new mini bike yet. I'm curious as to the make and approximate year. Of course I realize the engine is not original, nor are the handle bars.

I don't have a pic of it yet, but I do have a video:
YouTube - New Toy

Looks like a blast to ride, have you looked under sears? I'm no expert but it does look like one, got jumped on for sayin it was worth $2,000.00, I know that you could spend that much a Cedar Point, Disney World, where ever, you will never get as much fun out of an amusement park, as you will get out of any mini or go-cart, Keep it!!:thumbsup:
dave

Silly man... it's a '73! LOL (one of maybe 15 surviving Canadian goats built in '73). Owned it over 25 years. Powered by a '65 Tripowered 389 from a '65 GTO.

We have LOT'S of history together ;)
GTO: Get Tickets Oftener

I typed "Sears" in the search window and the pics I found do resemble my bike. Certain features such as the arced plates welded on to the top-front of the frame are a pretty good match. Apparently, I have my shocks on upside-down, LOL!!

Paid $125 for it (5hp Briggs)

Thanks Dave

Last edited:
Silly man... it's a '73! LOL (one of maybe 15 surviving Canadian goats built in '73). Owned it over 25 years. Powered by a '65 Tripowered 389 from a '65 GTO.

We have LOT'S of history together ;)
GTO: Get Tickets Oftener

I asumed it was the 74 (nova looking one) instead of the Olds/buick looking one. What do I know, all mine where from the 60's. :thefinger:

GACK, is the a 1974 GTO in the back? :doah:
I like that style better than the old ones for sure.

When I Was a kid I Tried my Hardest to get a Buick Apollo a guy down the street had that had a Badass 350 in it.

I saw the damn thing turn 12's when I Was younger. He ended up selling it to a older kid up the street that wrapped it around a Pole..

I like that style better than the old ones for sure.

When I Was a kid I Tried my Hardest to get a Buick Apollo a guy down the street had that had a Badass 350 in it.

I saw the damn thing turn 12's when I Was younger. He ended up selling it to a older kid up the street that wrapped it around a Pole..
The GTO died in 69. :thefinger:

Thanks loads Tom! Definitely a Keystone. I found a some good info and pics here:
KEYSTONE MINIBIKE

It looks like I got the best one Keystone made, the Softail Deluxe. Good thing it has suspension... my arm-fat doesn't shake as much!!! :D

tomsprops

Truckster- Take a look at my photo's I have a 1950 F1 W/Mercury Flathead ,T-5 5spd !
I'm gonna add some more pic's soon. Yours looks Hot Too !
:thefinger: Those GTO'S Guy's ! :thumbsup:

Truckster- Take a look at my photo's I have a 1950 F1 W/Mercury Flathead ,T-5 5spd !
I'm gonna add some more pic's soon. Yours looks Hot Too !
:thefinger: Those GTO'S Guy's ! :thumbsup:
Nice truck. Last April was 40 years I have owned my F1. My 1st ride. Now it has a 350 HO ZZ1, Turbo 400, 9" from a 68 F100, 76 Cordoba torsion bar front end and custom springs and hanger under the rear. One day I will post some pics of my toys.

Sorry guys, off topic, I know
Later