Vintage Plans Build ??

You The Man Tom :thumbsup:

I looked on google under PM and MI plans built bikes but that never came up . Thanks

I haven't seen it yet but it looks cool . Should be worth the 60.00..... Hell I have given internet beggars more than that :laugh:

Last edited:
Hi Fat Boy,

You are funny, "I have given internet beggars more then that".

On a better note, did you see that suicide clutch set up on that blue picture and the brake pedal set-up, that is tooooooooooooooo cool.

I would love to see that when you finish it.

Godspeed,
Chuck

WrenchDad

It's really cool looking but it looks so small and uncomfortable.
Look at the first line in the ad. Is it made for little people or does that describe the bike:shrug:

It's really cool looking but it looks so small and uncomfortable.
Look at the first line in the ad. Is it made for little people or does that describe the bike:shrug:

It does look small but it looks cool :shrug: . I bought this little guy off Minnesota Craigslist and friends picked it up for me and I hope to have free delivery in the next two weeks :thumbsup: .

It does look small but it looks cool :shrug: . I bought this little guy off Minnesota Craigslist and friends picked it up for me and I hope to have free delivery in the next two weeks :thumbsup: .
I agree with you on the WB. Or maybe the Clinton A400. Seems to be a few of those around lately.