Wanted: Good running or NOS 3HP Briggs

Like the title says...I need a good running or NOS 3HP early Briggs for my early Lil Indian......ANy help wouldbe greatly appreciated.....thanks alot guys......Louie

I have an early 60's (I am guessing) briggs - its either a 2.5 or 3 hp. Crank is 3/4" keyed and tapped for a bolt in the end. I put a new set of points on it and cleaned out the gas tank and carb. It has a down draft carb if that makes any difference to you, and an oil bath air cleaner. Runs great. Spare parts will include a spare block and another carb set up. Let me know if you are interested.

george3

There you go Louie, and clean up the engine your self and save alot of cash for the next item Like I try to do. The ones that I have have already been gone through and ready to put on something one day.

mybiz

3hp

There you go Louie, and clean up the engine your self and save alot of cash for the next item Like I try to do. The ones that I have have already been gone through and ready to put on something one day.
I pulled this one out of my neighbors junk pile and it started on the 2nd pull id sell it but shipping would be more than id charge for the motor.