Wanted Hitch / Tow Bar for a VT -8 Heald Super Bronc

Big Jim

Any body have an extra Hitch / Tow Bar for a VT -8 Heald Super Bronc, for sale? Please pm me if you do or see one for sale somewhere! Thanks!!!

Sure. probrobly $40 shipped maby a few buks more when all is said and done. Ill probrobly make a few sets to have around so if you find one before i make them thats ok. They wont be plated like the originals youll have to paint it

well i was lookin at the pics on the site and it looks like the vt7 might use a different type that bolts on right with the axle but im not sure. looks like some people modified theres in one way or another so its hard to tell whats what. I know the one on my bronc is factory and thats the one i copyd. So no I dont know for sure if its the right dimentions for a vt7

delray

nice job jeep2003:thumbsup: looks just like the factory unit. i have three vt-8's sitting in my pole shed and one of them has a hitch on it. my cousin has a vt-7 frame,but thats up north at his shop. so i can't compare them.:shrug: only thing that might keep it from bolting up would be a different mounting holes? the rear tire is the same and i believe the rear fender too?(width)
nice job...........:thumbsup: