WANTED!! live axle

go to northern tool, buy a 1" cart axle and cut it down. I did that and it allows for a beefier bearings, cart hub that I cut it and re-centered the hub, allows use of nice beefy gear mounts and disc brake mounts if you have the room. I installed my disc brake on the jackshaft so the frame isnt crazy wide at the rear with the 8" wide tire.

no matter what you tell this guy, he'll never buy shit and will come back tomorrow with 5 more wanted ads for something completely different.

DD, a good start would be to secure a DRAG FRAME first and then start gathering other parts.

Try posting ONE wanted ad with all the junk you want instead of making us go look at 353463 threads to see what it is you want.

buckeye

Kind of interesting. Admits to being 14. Hell, I am 53 with a good job, and can't afford to throw around that kind of cash. I would think with his wanted ads he must have a big wad of cash, or wishful thinking.

Big Jim

Kind of interesting. Admits to being 14. Hell, I am 53 with a good job, and can't afford to throw around that kind of cash. I would think with his wanted ads he must have a big wad of cash, or wishful thinking.
Like all of us wishful thinking, but with age you realize you can't have it all, and if you did you would need a much bigger shed to keep it in....

Big Jim

no matter what you tell this guy, he'll never buy shit and will come back tomorrow with 5 more wanted ads for something completely different.

DD, a good start would be to secure a DRAG FRAME first and then start gathering other parts.

Try posting ONE wanted ad with all the junk you want instead of making us go look at 353463 threads to see what it is you want.
Why do people post the 15 things wanted in 15 different posts?

i dont need the parts anymore
thats why i asked how to delete threads

You seem like a over anxious kid that is new to the hobby and wanna fit in. That is a good thing...and better than you being on the street getting into trouble. But ya do need to kinda chill a little on your postings. Go down today to the races..and talk to those guys. They can lead you in the correct direction for parts and or bikes. If not..e-mail outlaw or Bob. They are really nice guys and build drag frames and usually take the time to help people out. Or have them make you a custom frame. Good luck and it can be a cool as heck hobby in moderation. And people will help an honest person faster than a BS'er.:thumbsup:

You seem like a over anxious kid that is new to the hobby and wanna fit in. That is a good thing...and better than you being on the street getting into trouble. But ya do need to kinda chill a little on your postings. Go down today to the races..and talk to those guys. They can lead you in the correct direction for parts and or bikes. If not..e-mail outlaw or Bob. They are really nice guys and build drag frames and usually take the time to help people out. Or have them make you a custom frame. Good luck and it can be a cool as heck hobby in moderation. And people will help an honest person faster than a BS'er.:thumbsup:
no i was going to have outlaw build me a frame for 350
thats why i needed all the parts
but im just gonna have him build me the complete roller for 875

Mean Dean

Well he sure pissed me off big hahahahaing time. You do the shit to these guys like you did me you will be banned from Detroit racing period. I usually don't sell much. I was giving you a really nice large frame spyder with nice wheels and a nice 5 H.P. to boot. Thus finding out your a 14 kid I know now and If I knew you were a kid. I would have blown you off. All the many PM's and emails you sent me were BS. I knew when you didn't call me ever because I don't do PM or email TAG.Now I see this stupid shit. I don't have time for games Kid and you pushed my envelope. When I was 14 I already had over 30 mini bikes I played with. I never screwed around and I bought what I wanted and did not pull any crap. Good luck you just burned the Ambassador Bridge with me.

chadillac

Give the kid a break. gezzzzz he only 14 and there building a new bridge anyways. Kids make mistakes. Welcome to the forum kid, try not to piss off the minibike gods. good luck with your build! get a big engine cause your going to have to keep up with me next year kid.lol:bowdown:

He's got (NUMEROUS) parts wanted ads on here for like $5000 worth of stuff and he's 14. And apparently d!cking guys around with pm's on top of all the threads.

He doesn't need any more breaks or any more members patronizing him, he just needs to either calm down or go away.

Not so much to do with age, but maturity.

Being a member of several forums I have seen many times the younger Generation in these forums. We had several teens in one of our groups, most of them acted like responsible teens and fit in nice. we had a few that acted like D/D wanting everything but never following through. and the sad part is if you sell them something without the parents involvement, you can loose your parts & the $$..in most states any contract with a minor is not valid, so if the parent says the minor used a credit card or pay pal account with out permission they will refund the $$ and the seller looses the parts & $$. So it's important to know who your dealing with!

I'm Glad to see the younger Generation getting involved in these hobbies, Without them this stuff dies with us.. but you need to use caution until the minor proves they are mature enough to deal in buying & selling.. let them ask all the ?? they want, that's how we learn. but if they want to buy & sell be sure you talk to a parent first...

Last edited:

Big Jim

I know at 14 I didn't have $5K to "invest" in my hobby!! But by 20 I'm sure I had invested
$5K in my "habits." By 28 I could have went to law school, at Harvard. If he is on the up and up I hope he is, it's alright to spend the $$ that way, but it sound like he's jeking people around.
Maybe he's a trust fund baby that does have the resouces?