Wards T555 jackshaft bearing ??? + Tri-Sport TS110 ???

CaptNugget

Hi. I have a few questions about my Wards T555 and my Tri-Sport TS110.
Wards T555:The jackshaft was missing a bearing when i got it, (putted around on it anyway, couldnt help it, snapped jackshaft). I have i believe all the pieces to replace it, sandblasted jackshaft mount, **But the old bearings are still in there**
How should i go about getn them out?? They are 5/8" bearings with snap ring.
If anyone could help itd be greatly appreciated.

Tri-Sport TS110:I had to replace the differential bolts, i took it off, took it apart and cleaned it up.
Ive never taken apart a differential before, so not exactly sure how its supposed to go back together. I wanna make sure its right. I believe i can handle the bearing placemnet, but not sure about connecting the differential.
If anyone can lend some info on how its supposed to go together thatd be awesome!!! I can try to get more pics if needed
Its all this dang thing needs and she'll be riding!!:helpsmilie:

CaptNugget

sorry it took A bit to update..busy workin and looking for new job.
Got jackshafts figured out..just messed up 1 new bearing tryn to put it together so i need to order another, its apart, painted, and 1 bearing in.
Havent messed with the TS110 differential yet, a friend said he was gonna stop by and help me
I believe i was told in the past, the grease, i need 4-5oz? (i have it just checking amount needed):grind:

I put the T555 on "hold" for now and i think im going to work on getn my BGW Tri-Rod restored (ill post a "Project log" soon, got it started) it should be easier and quicker since T555 looks like it needs more work.
Anyone know where i can get a repop made of the decal that was on it? (i have a pic just need to upload it):grind:

Thanks for ALL the help and suggestions as always, id prbly be pretty lost w/o this site, you guys rock!:thumbsup: