West Michigan MinibikersA

Any guys from West Michigan on here. I am looking to purchase a couple bikes. I was looking at two Azusa kits and using the harbor freight engines. Looking to get orv stickers and going riding with my boy on the orv trails in Newaygo county.

Theres a few over that way.. Jeep4Me is in Grand Rapids, like lower GR area.. Theres a couple over towards the Holland area.. They aren't on very often.. I am in Oilivet, sorta central lower michigan.. Not far from BC...

Theres LOTS of minibikes on craigslist in your / our area.. The price of a wobbly wheeled Azusa is the price of two old bikes...

100 dollar boobie bike

Mini Bike

Heres a NICE looking China Bug for 100 bucks..

Mini bike - Doodle Bug - Baja

fistfullabar

awesome plan but you live in one of the best states to find really cool vintage mini bikes look around first you will some killer deals stick around this site and we all love to see dads,sons,daughters,mothers and grandparents getting there mini bike on
:thumbsup::scooter:

440sixpack and I live on the south end of GR, always minibikes on CL around here, just be patient and maybe you can beat Jeep4me to a good deal...................:thumbsup:.....................Tom.

Do any of you guys meet up and ride them? There are a ton of good cycle and atv trails 1/2 hour north of us. Just need an orv sticker and a big fuel tank.

Six and I ride regularly, not anywhere legal tho............:laugh:..............there is a spot in the Culterville area where we go that's pretty cool, it's close and you can ride for a few hours and not get hassled, we also ride at a school in se GR we attended in the early 70s that has a nice area out back, we even sneak out and ride to our old stomping grounds in the hood a few blocks away where we hit the alleys and streets we used to ride when we lived there, we've done this a number of times without law enforcement intervention........:wink:..........Tom.

jeep4me

......just be patient and maybe you can beat Jeep4me to a good deal...................:thumbsup:.....................Tom.
Hey, I resemble that remark.:shrug:

I'm not buying mini bikes anymore....I'm quitting for a while:wink:

Incogrhino is the guy you have to look out for...he's kinda sneaky.:anon.sml:

Dennis, I am from Muskegon and would like to find some good hard packed trails. Come spring time I am game. What are you looking for as far as a mini bike? I just sold 2 but bought 2 more and may have a Lil Indian frame for sale soon when I pick it all up. Gary M
:scooter: