Western Flyer trail Flite SS400

Alot less than before.....but still probably too many :laugh:
They are really nice driving and riding bikes. You will enjoy it if you decide to invest in one.
I'm up to 4 right now. None rideable at the moment. Thought about buying on that is already up and going as I work on mine. My wife dose seam to care about them. She said as long as she can park in the garage she's cool with it. She even wants to ride one.

I'm up to 4 right now. None rideable at the moment. Thought about buying on that is already up and going as I work on mine. My wife dose seam to care about them. She said as long as she can park in the garage she's cool with it. She even wants to ride one.
Its a sickness man...just cant have one. And next thing you know you have over a 100 and wondering where you can stash the next one when your garage..sheds...relatives houses are full. :laugh:

I understand that. I got the nick name Mopedman, because when I was 16 I had 27 mopeds and parts for all makes on models. My wife already told me she can see that this is going to grow into a big hobby for me. She said she can see how excited I am to go out in the garage and work on these bikes.

I have the Hardtail version...

Nice Bike Spyderdregg ...... I have the Flying "O" version of the MTD bikes made for Otasco Tire Stores , in for all new bearings , painted wheels , torque convertor jackshaft mount and all chrome replaced with better chrome .

Last edited: