Western Flyer Trail Flite SS400

This was my Christmas present on Christmas Day as I seen this on Craigslist and called on it early and the guy called me back at just after noon and I paid for it shortly after by PayPal and picked it up yesterday and washed it up this morning and this is what it looks like . Very good condition survivor that needs some minor surface rust cleanup . Complete with the HS40 motor , driver and clutch cover , the motor is off the bike and it looks like the diaphragm carb is frozen solid inside and needs soaked , I have a 20 degree slant intake and carb I will put on and see if it will run . My camera batteries went dead again and I dont have any more pictures but I will post a few more later . :thumbsup:

Seems you also needed a new camera for Christmas:laugh:. Nice bike :thumbsup:
Thanks , I have only rode the non suspended seat model before , this should be more comfortable

I have a new Sony 14mp but the internal battery was dead also from Christmas movies and I forgot to put it on the charger :doah:

Thanks , I have only rode the non suspended seat model before , this should be more comfortable

I have a new Sony 14mp but the internal battery was dead also from Christmas movies and I forgot to put it on the charger :doah:
The one I have is one of my best riding minis. They are fun to drive. And the diaphragm carb works the best and is a very simple rebuild.:thumbsup:

Thats a nice looking bike that is in great condition did you get it new ?? I have a line on another bike I am going to look at thats only been rode a few times . I am going this weekend to look at it :thumbsup:

Thats a nice looking bike that is in great condition did you get it new ?? I have a line on another bike I am going to look at thats only been rode a few times . I am going this weekend to look at it :thumbsup:
Thanks..nope I got it from the original owner. It sat in his garage for a long time. It is one of my "never getting rid of bikes". And good luck on the one this weekend. Sounds like it will be a heck of a find.

Thanks..nope I got it from the original owner. It sat in his garage for a long time. It is one of my "never getting rid of bikes". And good luck on the one this weekend. Sounds like it will be a heck of a find.

I found this other bike while buying a bike in Minnesota from the guys son-in-law and he was there and had pictures on his phone and he is going back home today and I am looking at it tomorrow afternoon . I will post pictures tomorrow , I hope