What did I buy?? Driving me crazy!

Hi There,

I bought this for my husband a Christmas project gift. I had no idea what it was, the guys I bought it from had never seen one like it. The engine turns over, but it's obviously in rough shape. Anybody have a clue what this is??

It is larger than a typical tote gote and the wheels are bigger. The front and back wheel are the same size. It had a Briggs and Straton Engine. Any clue??

Thanks!

Candice

Last edited:
I have seen one of those before , I think it was called a "Money Pit" :laugh: does look to be a lot of fun when completed :thumbsup:

It's not a Tote Goat.. There were a lot of different companies that built big bikes like that.. There is (was) a website Totegoatland.com that USED TO BE a great website for the big bikes...

I just went there and evidently the ONLY thing it does now is tell you your IP address, and show ya how many IP addresses have been there.. Where we are located, where other people are who TRIED to use the site..:shrug:

I dunno... nothing at all about minibikes anymore I guess... I guess they don't care about tote goats, as much as they do who visited their useless website.. :facepalm:

I dunno... nothing at all about minibikes anymore I guess... I guess they don't care about tote goats, as much as they do who visited their useless website.. :facepalm:
Yes weird. The only Gote news we ever hear is that get together in Utah. But the technical data is limited to a few archived bits around the net.

Perhaps the officianados are not as interested in vintage, period correct aspects as some of the other folks into the minis are.

Translated: Slap a Clone motor and a Chinese TAV on and call it a day. :scooter: Whatever it might be.

it looks familiar as hell.. It has a name.. try looking up, Cushman, Trail Buck, Pak Jack.... You might come across something.. If all the people missing from the site were here, someone could tell you.. People have them.. I recognize that front forks and wheel..

They have a name, just no one online knows at the moment..

Looks kinda like a chopped up mustang. Did it have a jackshaft, or possibly a gearbox? I think I saw that bike for sale in grand junction. If you are local, pm me and maybe I can help you out!