What happened to Havasu Dave's build ?

Well I guess cheezy can't handle the truth and what's being said about this subject so he deleted the thread.
so we'll do it this way.(FEED ON THIS) :thefinger:

It was questioned as to why Daves build was deleted and we seamed to get different answers from the "Mod".
first it was said it was removed because dave asked it to be,than it was said it was deleted as too the rules.
I keep in touch with dave on a regular basis so I know the story.He in no way asked for it to go away.
All here can believe who they may,doesn't care to me.I just want to tell the truth behind the question that was asked..
So being the know as fool I am i'll go back to doing what i'm known best on here as be the drama queen (I've been banned before for doing so,(unlike cheezpuff) and he can go back to doing whatever it is he does on here. :shrug:

Last edited:
Too many members asked for it to be be removed...so we try to listen to the people...not the person. Personally I would leave it up...I like proof and everyone seeing it. And please continue to make a fool of yourself. It will make what is gonna happen much sweeter Pumkin.:wink:

Too many members asked for it to be be removed...so we try to listen to the people...not the person. Personally I would leave it up...I like proof and everyone seeing it. And please continue to make a fool of yourself. It will make what is gonna happen much sweeter Pumkin.:wink:
Oh wow so you did lie, then?

First you said Dave asked for it, now you are saying he didn't.
I don't have a dog in this fight, this isn't my beef.
But I am asking for clarification just for my own knowledge.
Thanks

Oh wow so you did lie, then?

First you said Dave asked for it, now you are saying he didn't.
I don't have a dog in this fight, this isn't my beef.
But I am asking for clarification just for my own knowledge.
Thanks
Talking about the thread Creia made in the "Build off" section. Clear enough for you? :doah:

So now it's a different reason it's gone.first dave asked it to be,then it was according to the rules now it's because members asked for it.what's it going to be next

And please continue to make a fool of yourself. It will make what is gonna happen much sweeter Pumkin.:wink:
I like being a fool.

So now it's a different reason it's gone.first dave asked it to be,then it was according to the rules now it's because members asked for it.what's it going to be next

I like being a fool.
LOL..you sound like a 4 year old trying to switch it around. You said I removed Creia's thread...I responded with "members wanted it gone". That has nothing to do with removing a build. You are surely that desperate to try and blast me that you are hanging on a few words and have nothing. your a joke.....grow up man.

ya got me on that one(as far as Creja's thread ),i misread it and can admit when i'm wrong.
still sticking to the first post here about why daves build was removed.

and ya I really believe too many members wanted Creja's thread removed :laugh:

Last edited: