What I'm hunting for

Hi Everyone. Here's my current shopping list:
1) Straight lower fork tubes from a Gilson, Montgomery Wards, or Allis Chalmners bike. Need two.
2) F&R fenders from a Gilson, Montgomery Wards, or Allis Chalmners bike. Need two.
3) Broncco Rear fender. I'm looking for the version that attachesto the frame, not the swing arm,though I'm not too picky
4) Briggs & Straton part 399671, pullstart clutch thingy. I was gonna buy a new one, but if someone has a used one lying around for cheap, that'll work!
5) 12-13" shocks. Need to be in decent shape. The smaller the mounting holes,the better. Original broncco shocks would be cool, but not necessary.
6) 4" Lil Indian 4 spoke alloy rims. I just need one. Needs to be 4". Can be the old or new versions (different surface texture)

7) FINALLY, I NEED SOMEONE IN THE NJ AREA THAT DOES FRAME AND FORK STRAIGHTENING.
Let me know what you've got.

Last edited:
Its a TX1 I believe. Its not going to be a 100% original resto, but the original rear fender will probably look better than anything else I try to fanagle into working. Here is the style I'm looking for:

C9H13NO3

Well, I've got a set of the 4" alloy rims pinned down (#6) but I still need all the other stuff
I'm in Southeast PA and I've straightened some forks before, but only when they were bent a few inches, not straight back.

Have any pics of your forks? If they're not too bad I can help you out.

Sure, I'll snap some pics. The lower tubes are the only part thats bent. I was hoping to sleave them with some extra tube for strength after they're straightened, so they'll need to be pretty straight.

Yeah, I got them hot enough to burn the paint, but my garage was too cold and drafty and it never got red hot. :p Then it got even colder and my project hibernated for the winter.