What is everyone working on?

vwfan79

My two main projects this winter are a Sears Roper custom build with 12" wheels and an extended swing arm Rupp Roadster 2 track bike.

dakota

The Start of my next Project - Predator 212cc - Hemi Head. looking to get an Azusa El Bandito for it.

Last edited:
I've been gathering all my pics so that I can start threads for each of them in the Project Log's section so this thread is timely. I've got 10 projects going on and I vow to have them done by spring (With the exception of the Black Widow basic frame). All summer I gathered engines and all fall I gathered frames. I am presently gathering parts. I'm nothing if not methodical. Here they are in one glorious collage:

Top row: MTD Trail Flite, Toyoco, Stellar
Middle row: Sears Roper, 3 MTD Columbia's, Rupp Black Widow
Bottom row: Rupp Black Widow, Stellar, Stellar

Engine choices. There's actually been quite a few more gathered since this shot:

This will be EPIC!!!!

im doing a foremost golden pinto right now. i have most of the parts i need just waiting for my wheels to get delivered and for my bike to come back from the sand blasters!!!

at a stand still on my Eltigre Lark - can't decide on motor so mounted new tires and wheels on Bonanza using the axle adjusters i bought on ebay finally able to get tire to roll freely on rear without locking up so fired it up and made 2 or three loops around cul de sac and rear tire went flat :censure: well wheeled it back in garage and filled tire - inner tube with air so filled again and flat again. pulled tire and when i started pulling tube out the valve stem came off the inner tube :chinese: junk, waiting for new tube........

The grand kids found a couple of my hidden projects in the shop. Now they want to try and get them ready for Windber. So it looks like I have 2 new projects on the floor.