What is this frame? Ben's Mini Bike

Hello folks!

Total newbie here. I always thought mini bikes were cool and I got a deal on a mini bike frame at a rummage sale this weekend.

I have no idea what it is, but if I did, it would be great to find an old advertisement for it, re-paint it the original color, etc.

The frame is completely unmarked. The only marking I found at all was on the rear hub, which was marked LIMTCO and WESBURY, NY.

This cycle did not have a drive sprocket nor a rear fender. I'd love to know that it is "supposed" to have for a sprocket and brake.

Any information on this frame would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

IMG_9030-640x480.jpg

IMG_9034-640x480.jpg

I was also thinking that maybe I make it electric. I have a bunch of electric parts laying around, and an EV would be really fun for festivals and campgrounds.

IMG_9038-640x480.jpg

IMG_9039-640x480.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello folks!

Total newbie here. I always thought mini bikes were cool and I got a deal on a mini bike frame at a rummage sale this weekend.

I have no idea what it is, but if I did, it would be great to find an old advertisement for it, re-paint it the original color, etc.

The frame is completely unmarked. The only marking I found at all was on the rear hub, which was marked LIMTCO and WESBURY, NY.

This cycle did not have a drive sprocket nor a rear fender. I'd love to know that it is "supposed" to have for a sprocket and brake.

Any information on this frame would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

View attachment 85805

View attachment 85806

I was also thinking that maybe I make it electric. I have a bunch of electric parts laying around, and an EV would be really fun for festivals and campgrounds.

View attachment 85807

View attachment 85808
Oh dear God. Electric Stellar. I had to look.