what upgrades are you working on.

Let me start off by saying thank you OldMiniBikes WAREHOUSE yall never let me down. Hello fellow mini bikers. What are you guys working on. For me it my tav replacing brakes and all fluids. Oh and I got a set of some cool street tires.:facepalm:

I was working on my twin brothers rupp mini with a predator build and his bonanza with a built raptor but they have slowed down recently .
Why cause now i'am remodeling his town house in Va beach Va . He bought mine and Jesse's share of our mothers house . And since he doesn't need 3 houses , he has another one in North Carolina near nags head , this one needs work so he can sell it .

I also need to get his shit done cause i'am getting ready to build a new house .

I've been building a doodle monster stretched frame with a 6.5 hf 212i didnt like the wide front end of the bug so I narrowed it today i installed the front wheel and tire its a 10x3.5 with a 10x3 street tire the look and stance is spot on stool it for a quick spin and the Chinese chain that has been stretching fell off and broke good thing i ordered a new one this morning (Koch i think)