wheel identification help

ok......so i did a search on this site and could not find much on wheel identification.....it could be im unfamiliar with this site so bear with me if it is in the archives and help me out.....this wheel was on the rear of my bonanza 1300, which i know is not original to the bike.......it had a go power wheel on front and my model must be the early as it has front pegs.......anyone have an idea what this wheel may be off of? and.......another question....the tire is more or less welded.......for lack of a better term to the wheel.......how can i soften the rubber to remove it from the wheel? brake fluid? any ideas? i think the wheel can be save:laugh::scooter:d.......

Thank you aply......thought it might be a rupp wheel.....if i can get the rubber off i am going to give it a evaporust bath....:thumbsup::scooter:

buckeye

You tryin to save the tire?
If not just cut it off. If so, use your charm and good looks and take it to your nearest tire store. I bet a nice young man will remove it for ya.:thumbsup:

i took a recip saw to the tire....but i cant remove the remaining rubber off the wheel.....its like real hard...was hoping there was a way to soften it and get it off...... may have to resort to my charming ways.....:laugh::scooter:

hey ODB........i have a heat gun......i will try that tonite......thanx guy...hoping that evaporust will do its job on that wheel so i will have something to use, or trade for a rear go power wheel........:wink::scooter: