Where can I find valve springs and an eng rebuild for an ohh60??

125ccCrazy

I have an ohh60 that I am planning on rebuilding and would like to find a piston set, gaskets, and some heavier valvesprings and retainers.... Also need to find a good cam (not plastic).... If anyone has any parts or links to get parts for this engine I'd appreciate the help..

2-fast

heres the prices i got from Dave from daremotorsports.com
With 18lbs of spring pressure, you better have a billet rod & retainers. I use 12lb springs in my hop-up kit, which will achieve 5800rpms..good guy to deal with..
HD (single) Valve Springs.................$10HD (dual) Valve Springs.....................$28 Stock (steel) Cam...............................$38OR.225 (steel) Cam............................$55

2-fast

hes not a pain..he works tons plus races shiit loads..thats why it may take a coulpe days to get ahold of him threw email..if u call him its faster but whatever..Dave is the man when it comes to tec parts or engines..:thumbsup:so any bad feedback is bullshit..and dont tell me u got ripped off cuz u didnt. hes a very good guy. if u call him he'll talk ur ear off about the engines he builds..but thats just my 2 sense