Where is the fuel mixture/ idle screw??

I have a 6.5 HP 196cc Coleman ct200u, and I have no idea how to adjust the idle.

I've been having a few problems on my bike, (backfiring, stalling with throttle, excessively long warm up time, backfiring on deceleration, running better with the choke on, sloppy idle) and I think most of them can be attributed to my engine running too lean

I cannot find a fuel screw anywhere, and i have yet to take the carb apart, because I don't want to unless I need to (inexperienced). I have heard that the engine is very common and goes by other names, such as the Honda Clone, (and maybe a B&S, not sure) so there has to be someone who's run into this before

Is there another way to increase fuel flow? Am I wrong about everything?
I am new to this so any help is appreciated, thank you

To adjust the idle turn the big black screw on the top of the carb with a Philips screwdriver. It adjusts how far the throttle butterfly opens before you engage the throttle. Screw to the right increase to the left to decrease.

And there is no mixture screw, your carb has fixed jets. You replace with different size jets to adjust the mixture, or you can go bigger with a drill.

Deposits in the carb or an air leak will cause it to run lean.