Where to find 5/8 bolt on sprocket and hub?

Does anyone know where they sell these types of 4 bolt hub and sprockets in 5/8 for a jackshaft? The only ones I could find were 1 inch for go karts. Thanks in advance.

I was looking for the same thing a couple years ago...

I wanted a jackshaft sprocket with a lot more teeth than normal to drop the top speed on my bike and increase the take-off.

I tried Grainger...they have a decent assortment of industrial sprockets...but they only sell to registered businesses, so they won't help retail consumers.

I ended up welding a 40t sprocket to a smaller 5/8" jackshaft sprocket with the teeth turned off in a lathe...worked fine in the end.

I wanted a jackshaft sprocket with a lot more teeth than normal to drop the top speed on my bike and increase the take-off.

I tried Grainger...they have a decent assortment of industrial sprockets...but they only sell to registered businesses, so they won't help retail consumers.

I ended up welding a 40t sprocket to a smaller 5/8" jackshaft sprocket with the teeth turned off in a lathe...worked fine in the end.
surpluscenter.com has sprockets up to 50+ tooth for a 5/8" shaft...
the 60+ have 3/4" bore and up..
Just a heads up if you need J/S sprockets in odd sizes, they have 'em.:wink:

Try McMaster-Carr..........I'm pretty sure the sell to everybody:thumbsup: