Who Will Win the SUPER BOWL 2012!!!

Who Will Win!!!

• Total voters

Neck

Growing up is optional
I really don't care one way or the other, because I usually only watch one game a year in it's entirety (especially, since Peyton Manning went on the disabled list!).....Yup you guessed it, the Super Bowl! But stay tuned, there will be drunk posting. PS. I just love those commercials!

Back in my Hotel days I worked as a maintenance engineer at the Sheridan West Hotel on Wilshire Blvd. And that was in 1967 and 1968 and who ever was in town to play the L A Rams would stay in our Hotel and I have made room calls to the suite #301 where Vince Lombardi often held the last call before bed check for all the players. The players were huge men and not all young men just big tough bruisers like the famed " front four ". The hotel was full of action for all the time they were there. I don't watch much football but have to side with the Packers
Steve :scooter:

buckeye.....atliest your keeping it in New England!!! Pats got this one though. Id love to see Pat vs. Giants again in the big game.

How many here remember the very first Super Bowl and thought it was something that would never catch on. And the rotation of the playing venue kept it alive nationally. With sub contest battles between the two leagues.
Steve :scooter:

brady and the pats got very very lucky. Feel real bad for the kid that missed the kick. But not the bad!!!! GO PATS!!!! KICK ELYS ASS!!!!!

toomanytoys

I am still going Giants

Since Pittsburgh is out I don't have anything to lose now.

Poor Poor Cundif, the only thing I could think of when he missed the kick.

"I TOLD YOU LACES OUT MARINO!"