World' longest yard sale

I was just curious if anyone is going to the WORLD'S Longest Yard Sale? It's from Alabama to Michigan. I bet there will be alot of good deals on mini bikes and parts and everything else. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Do you mean the Lincoln Highway one ? it runs right past my house ,, I went down several miles of it yesterday ,,, no finds :confused:

Yep that's the one. :thumbsup: Maybe ya didn't go far enough? :laugh: It goes like over 600 miles. Don't tell me that ya didn't buy anything? :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Slide

I'm on Signal Mountain, TN and it runs by my neighborhood also. I drove by a few miles of it and it doesn't seem to be as big this years as years past.

Oldsalt

How does that work?! Ya mean folks park alongside the highway and throw down their 'treasures' and wait for highway traffic to hit the binders and stop to get a better look at used clothes and broken toys? Boy, I can just imagine a carfull of blue haired old ladies out 'yard saleing' in a ten year old double parked Buick. While the walkers are being taken out of the trunk along comes a KW with a sleepy driver. How about some pictures?

How does that work?! Ya mean folks park alongside the highway and throw down their 'treasures' and wait for highway traffic to hit the binders and stop to get a better look at used clothes and broken toys? Boy, I can just imagine a carfull of blue haired old ladies out 'yard saleing' in a ten year old double parked Buick. While the walkers are being taken out of the trunk along comes a KW with a sleepy driver. How about some pictures?
:lol: I've never seen but Homer used to tell us about it.. Yeah it's sounds like quite the deal.. :doah: He actually had found lots of cool crap there, if ya wanna search the entire thing.. :blink:

my folks have been to diff. parts of it too... i have not but some day my dream will come true i will start early in the morning with my truck empty & by the end of the day i will have all kinds of stuff that i'll sell for my retirement auction lol just think what it will be worth then im 36yrs old now
:eek:ut: