WTB Adult-sized or extra-large Mini-Bike Plans

Hi guys. I'm new to this site, but looks like this is the place to be if I want to learn about Mini-Bikes. I've always wanted a Mini-Bike as a kid, but my parents never had the money to buy me one.

I'm now a school teacher and have a little bit of time and money to put toward this project. I will also be enlisting the help of a couple students that I think need more to do after school than what they are doing now. I've talked with a couple of the shop teachers here at my HS and they are more than willing to help me out with this project. I know have access to all the tools I will need for this project (pipe benders, MIG and TIG welding supplies along with a plasma cutter).

What i'm looking for (to buy) is a set of decent plans for an adult sized mini-bike. I've seen some internet sites that sell larger than normal kits, but I can't afford to purchase these kits or even to have them shipped. I'm looking to build something as big as the mini-bike with the 47inch wheel base from Bad Dog Enterprises. I would like mine to be an on/off road type bike though.

So does anybody know of any plans that I could purchase to build a mini-bike such as this??

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

MikeBear

Hi guys. I'm new to this site, but looks like this is the place to be if I want to learn about Mini-Bikes. I've always wanted a Mini-Bike as a kid, but my parents never had the money to buy me one.

I'm now a school teacher and have a little bit of time and money to put toward this project. I will also be enlisting the help of a couple students that I think need more to do after school than what they are doing now. I've talked with a couple of the shop teachers here at my HS and they are more than willing to help me out with this project. I know have access to all the tools I will need for this project (pipe benders, MIG and TIG welding supplies along with a plasma cutter).

What i'm looking for (to buy) is a set of decent plans for an adult sized mini-bike. I've seen some internet sites that sell larger than normal kits, but I can't afford to purchase these kits or even to have them shipped. I'm looking to build something as big as the mini-bike with the 47inch wheel base from Bad Dog Enterprises. I would like mine to be an on/off road type bike though.

So does anybody know of any plans that I could purchase to build a mini-bike such as this??

Any help would be great!!

Thanks
Web search shows some free plans out there. Most of them are old, and you might want to update them, but here's a good one to start with:

Free Mini Bike Plans

Here's 2 on this one, and I've ALWAYS wanted to build the "Popcycle" model myself: Popular Science - Google Books

Neck

Growing up is optional
Be an adventurist! buy a Baja Warrior for parts and design your own frame off the doners measurements, or mod the Warrior frame and add suspension, or????????