WTB Jack shaft Heald VT super bronc

I got ahold of a heald super bronc.

I haven't located a jack shaft for it yet though. I am not even sure what one would cost because I haven't seen one for sale.

I wanted to get the right one because of the fact the things brake is on the shaft so I have no brakes and no drive chain shaft. I need the whole thing really. the pulley on the end even. I have the torque pulley that goes ion the motor.

This super bronc looks like an early model vt7 , I day that because I haven't seen a VT 8 with these type of straight forks. But it has a VT8 engine on it. the lighted coil Tecumseh 8 HP.

im also in need of some shocks but I am not a rich guy and I imagine I can use some from a bigger bike I have around here.

If I cannot find a jack shaft to buy and that I can afford or trade for I guess I will have to build one. i was really hoping to get one that works right off though.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

Hello,
sorry about the delay , been super busy around here with being sick and freezing and all. LOL

the pulley is V has an angle on both sides. I have been trying to get ahold of that Ron Kimbal guy at power tech to get a price quote but no one is answering the phones over there. I wrote them an email but I havent got an answer yet. I am thinking if they even have new parts for me, I probably won't be able to afford the price tag. Kind of keeping my fingers crossed for a cool deal. I doubt that's how it works though. LOL

Mike.

post a picture of the bike,i have had all the jackshaft mounts made VT-2/VT-3 AN 5/VT-7 and the trans mount for the VT-8/VT-10 If it is a VT-7 the left side will be angled to clear motor VT-2 through VT7 $75 VT-8/10 $125 these have been zinc plated and ready to assemble for use.