WTB: Mini Speed Boat.."Addictor, Aqua Lark, GW Invader"

CaptNugget

wondered if anyone here would kno where i can find a "mini speed boat", such as an Addictor, Aqua Lark, GW Invader? I recently got a Owosso Explorer trike and found they can be street legal...i am trying to get a mini speed boat to haul behind the trike (matching paint theme and all)..it should be awesome :shrug::drinkup::helpsmilie: thanks! (i live in illinois so hopefully itll b kinda close, can be in project form)

Mean Dean

Aqua Loop

A friend has a weird 1969 Jet ski thingy. . These were outlawed. People were falling off and getting hit by the propeller, It is a Aqua Loop. His has no engine

Last edited:

markus

The guy I sold my 1958 Crosby Hurricane to just recently sold a GW invader:doah:

I'll keep an eye out, I'd like to ditch some minibikes and actually find another Bullet 130, which was the largest "miniboat" Little thing was great, fast and handled great, I thought I needed a bigger boat so I bought an 17' Scarab sprint that turned out to be a big mistake.

Might be a little large to pull with your trike, if you see one of these let me know:thumbsup:

CaptNugget

thanks for the input so far, ya that one looks a little big to pull with trike haha but ill keep an eye out..
thinking even finding an old hydroplane maybe, but really want something that can fit 2 people...
i did see an Aqua Loop near me awhile back but needed alot and he wanted $1000 ugh but it was cool and i was semi fixated on it at the time (too dangerous? heck yeah i want one)lol
ill keep checking back and fill in info if i find something, just think a street legal trike hauling a mini boat would be freakin awesome

CaptNugget

Mean Dean...by chance your friend looking to sell the Aqua Loop? If so, how much? Not sure if id buy it but the curiosity is getting to me haha

Not to be a wet blanket, but I had never heard of a "Owosso Explorer", so I Googled it, and it looks like you wouldn't want to put any trailer with ANY tongue weight on it, or you could end up doing a wheelie and losing steering control.

Otherwise, it's a great idea. I Googled the boats as well, and there was one pic of an Aqua Lark behind a SmartCar. The trailer was the biggest thing there.

Not to be a wet blanket, but I had never heard of a "Owosso Explorer", so I Googled it, and it looks like you wouldn't want to put any trailer with ANY tongue weight on it, or you could end up doing a wheelie and losing steering control.

Otherwise, it's a great idea. I Googled the boats as well, and there was one pic of an Aqua Lark behind a SmartCar. The trailer was the biggest thing there.
Maybe Captnugget is really really heavy?:laugh::laugh:

CaptNugget

yeah, ill have it get it on the road and check out how it runs before i dive into that..
maybe a tiny trailer with a small hydroplane boat,who knos, maybe itll work maybe it wont (hope something does tho) it has a welded plate with a hole like a hitch which is where i got the idea (not big enough for a trailer ball but like a garden trailer maybe):shrug:

Hi Mean Dean-

If your friend still has the Aqua Loop for sale I am interested! My friend had one that got destroyed in a fire back in the '80's. I would love to suprise him with one. Thank you.