WTB: Narrow Chopper Springer Fork

...looking for a set of narrow springer forks like maybe from an old chopper....need them for the trike project I have going with my kid...bonus if it comes with a little wire spoke wheel...don't have to be real pretty, I'll more than likely be modding it to fit anyway....PM me if you got something....
thanks!! :thumbsup:

KK-Kid

Last edited:
do you have a link? i tried to look him up, came up with a yellowhand but im sure mark isnt in germany:shrug:
Look up minibike forks under all ebay categories and you'll find em, and Kent (Rawtone) has em not Yellowhand. Evidently I got confused................Post a link so KK Kid can see em!

Last edited:

gbones

oh i did see rawtones, he only had 1 set. so i guees thats why i couldnt find yellowhands forks:doah: no biggie, i get "confused" in the basment alot, just because its to cold to get "confused" outside

buckeye

See my photos. Something like those can be made to your specifications. Just need some basic measurements and 3 weeks you got them.

oh i did see rawtones, he only had 1 set. so i guees thats why i couldnt find yellowhands forks:doah: no biggie, i get "confused" in the basment alot, just because its to cold to get "confused" outside
It is also too cold here to get confused outside, I got confused in the garage!:cool2:

See my photos. Something like those can be made to your specifications. Just need some basic measurements and 3 weeks you got them.
..those forks are sweet and the work looks to be first rate, but I'm aiming for something that's real narrow and "spindley" looking...kinda like this sketch I stole from another thread:
Springer:

I may just end up using a long pair of "spring over tube" forks like the Powerdyne Rail used...

I know the feeling of being confused...........

Been There Done That lol

Currently on ebay...the first one has trees that adjust up and down...you don't need a 12" long head tube...pic looks weird like that.

The twisted one comes in gold tone also...my personal favorite for your totally pimpin' build.

Currently on ebay...the first one has trees that adjust up and down...you don't need a 12" long head tube...pic looks weird like that.

The twisted one comes in gold tone also...my personal favorite for your totally pimpin' build.
Well I drew ya out anyway! You and Rawtone both being artists I had gotten the two of your's work confused. Missed your forks on Ebay though, I'm still confused, but not about the forks anymore :cool:.:thumbsup:

that twisted one is cool, but I'd have to twist up the rest of the frame to match :doah:

we're getting closer but still not exactly what I have in mind...:001_rolleyes: