Wtb tank brackets for big block Tecumseh

I am looking for the tank mounting bracket for a big block Tec that lets you use the small tanks. Like the one in this pic. I have the big tank mounts , but I need the small one for clearance issues.:thumbsup:

I appreciate that Nate , but I am really pressed for time. This is for the Boonie project. I have a buyer lined up and I thought I had brackets, but I didn't. I have the motor all ready to go. If I cant find one before the weekend, I will be choosing a small block Tec instead.

125ccCrazy

I am looking for the tank mounting bracket for a big block Tec that lets you use the small tanks. Like the one in this pic. I have the big tank mounts , but I need the small one for clearance issues.:thumbsup:

Got some Paul along with a black plastic tank and a white metal tank...

markus

got a regular size one for the smaller motors to trade by chance? send me your addy and I can get it out you today in the mail.

I appreciate that Nate , but I am really pressed for time. This is for the Boonie project. I have a buyer lined up and I thought I had brackets, but I didn't. I have the motor all ready to go. If I cant find one before the weekend, I will be choosing a small block Tec instead.

Awesome bike. If ever you would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Scott Sloan

Is THAT the one ya wanted? :blink: That one is taller than what ya got now... :confused:

Thats because you want stuff for free, plus free shipping, perfect paint.. :laugh:
Hell no I dont expect anything for free, and if someone does hook me up, I always try to repay the favor. That one will work fine TRK . Its not that tall. I just dont like the big tanks on a Boonie. They are too wide for my taste.:thumbsup:

I asked about these about a year or so ago. Funny nobody seemed to have any. now three people have them and possably tanks too.
Randy didn't have what he originally thought he did. Who knows with Bridger (TRK), and Nate was gonna make me one. Markus is the only sure thing I have.:shrug:

Hell no I dont expect anything for free, and if someone does hook me up, I always try to repay the favor. That one will work fine TRK . Its not that tall. I just dont like the big tanks on a Boonie. They are too wide for my taste.:thumbsup:
Noooo ya doof.. That was George comment.. :doah: You don't have any issues forkin out the big money :deal:

I see why ya wanted it now though.. :thumbsup:

Randy didn't have what he originally thought he did. Who knows with Bridger (TRK), and Nate was gonna make me one. Markus is the only sure thing I have.:shrug:
Pshh.. I KNOW I have one.. or thirty eight.. :doah: