WTB Tecumseh Taylor Spark Arrestor for HS50

Robertt8883

Tecumseh (TAYLOR)Spark Arrestor Display (Group of 9) individual Spark Arrestors

Up for Sale my NOS Mini Bike Dealer, Tecumseh (TAYLOR) Spark Arrestor and Muffler Display Box. It has Nine (9)NOS Tecumseh/Lauson Spark Arrestors. These can be attached directly to the engine, or attached to an extension pipe to suit your needs.This is a Red display box with 9 NOS (TAYLOR) individual Spark arrestors.Sorry i am not going to sell individually will sell the entire display so you would get everything.I am not able to load any pictures on the OldMiniBikes site file. Will glady email any pics needed upon request
$225 Shipped or local pickup welcomed
ukitis@yahoo.com

The mounting stud holes are the same just the port hole has minor differences. Not enough to cause any major problems interchanging parts unless you are the type that has to port match and mirror polish the exhaust on engines.

The bolt spacing might be the same but that's all. HS50 is 3/4 NPT, all the others are 1/2 NPT. If you look at the offset difference between an H35 and an HS40 you can see why there are 3 different mufflers.

markus

The bolt spacing might be the same but that's all. HS50 is 3/4 NPT, all the others are 1/2 NPT. If you look at the offset difference between an H35 and an HS40 you can see why there are 3 different mufflers.
what he said :thumbsup: the 33194 is small frame H specific, it will barely cover the port on an HS50 on the bottom and will just pop the gasket there right away, plus its positioning of the flange puts it out and to the right on an HS, where it wont work with most frames.

what he said :thumbsup: the 33194 is small frame H specific, it will barely cover the port on an HS50 on the bottom and will just pop the gasket there right away, plus its positioning of the flange puts it out and to the right on an HS, where it wont work with most frames.
Anyone know the Part# I should be looking for for a non slant mounted HS50