Yard Art !!

pomfish

Here is an odd bike that I have never seen before in person or online.
She is a Power-Dyne Falcon.
But does not look like the other Falcon's I have seen.

This thing is rusty, so I figured it would be perfect to appease so my wife who has been on me to get an old rusty frame to put in the rock garden next to the road as everyone in my area knows me as the guy who always has mini bikes and go karts.
It looks right at home and the Turtle is perfect for it as it isn't going too fast:)
Anyway, does anyone else have any mini bike Yard Art?

Thanks,
Keith

Last edited:

buckeye

Make a mounting bracket between the bars. Solar light good idea. But then you could always restore it. Anyway to put some wheels on it and hookup some kind of motor to make them turn?

45t

I'm wondering if someone will come along and try to swipe it? I hope you anchored it down..................By the way where did you say you lived again, I misplaced the directions. :wink:

pomfish

Make a mounting bracket between the bars. Solar light good idea. But then you could always restore it. Anyway to put some wheels on it and hookup some kind of motor to make them turn?
The axle hole on one fork leg is turned (ie; the fork leg is turned in) and I tried spraying it with PB Blaster for a couple days, even tried some heat and she won't budge.
That is why I can't mount wheels on it.
I think when it does budge it will be in the form of broken fork leg.
That was my deciding factor of making it yard art.