you cali guys are lucky!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to tell all you cali guys how lucky you are to have Mac in your backyard....This guy when it comes to mini bikes and I will bet karts too, will help you anyway he can!!!!!!!!!!! What an asset to this forum is all I can say. and his videos cant come enough if you ask me..........he is always finding the treasures............

A big shout out to you MAC..............one of OldMiniBikes's finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac is just in it for the money LOL He puts in lots of hours going to all the swap meets and in a big town like Los Angeles he keeps busy. Super friendly guy and even though he has to put up with George he still maintains a friendly demeanor.
Steve :scooter:

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

I have Mac's phone number listed as "minibike Master" in my phone. He definitely is an asset to our little community!

and George is even an ASSet to our community!:laugh:

Itype2slo

Passionate guy for sure. He is like a cat rescue or in this case mini bike rescue. He finds strays and gets them good homes. Pretty noble cause I'd say. Keep on rocking Mac:thumbsup:

Mac has always treated me right on everything I've bought from him, a great guy all around from what I've seen and heard. I think he has a time machine and goes back to find stuff for us to buy, that's between swap meet runs though.:laugh:

1stlegendtx

I already did this thread about 4 years ago.:laugh: We are all very lucky to have a guy like Mac who I think has the most knowledge and experienced and is still the nicest guy around.:thumbsup: