Z50 restomod with sidecar!

This will be the next project on my list to get done, i allready got a great start on it. I tore it apart and was gonna use the stock engine but its really messed up. i will probably part some things on ebay. The frame is good and the tank in awsome condition after i got 40 years of dirt and dust off it! This is gonna be a custom build with a modified motor and custom exhaust so keep watching this one will excite and suprize you!

125ccCrazy

dahhmmm, I just stuck that that 110 I had for sale out to the curb yesterday, no one wanted it and I was tired of it being in my way..... I have the head yet, it's almost finished ported (E22)....

I have a bad azz 170cc engine too (clone of a Honda 50)... it's all new with a 28mm mikuni,ported and polished head, oil cooler, only prob is the block needs to be heliarched, I had a kicker that was too wide (stuck way out past the eng) and with the high compression it put too much bind downwards on the kicker shaft and it cracked the block..... I have over $800 in it, I'd sell it for $350 or trade for???

I have done it before! This yellow 1969 i got rid of and am replacing it with this one. I think it will be way better! I am using a airplane body for the side car and alot of billet stuff!!!!

I have been really busy with this bike! as you can see its all painted and the wheels are done and the motor is in. i justr need some minor things to get it going! the side car is comming along too!

You really like starting with bikes that have spent most of their lives at the bottom of a lake dont you ? Looks good Greg , Real good ,, Did someone say " Clone " look out here come the Clone Police :):thumbsup:

You really like starting with bikes that have spent most of their lives at the bottom of a lake dont you ? Looks good Greg , Real good ,, Did someone say " Clone " look out here come the Clone Police :):thumbsup:
The ones that have been at the bottom of the lake are cheaper to start with. Someone has to save them! what do you mean by the clone police?

Ok, today was a good day for the z50! I managed to finish the exhaust and am very pleased with it!!! The bike is not done yet but its all minor stuff needed done. the little girl likes it and thats all that matters!