Recent content by rmoore45

1. R

Wiseco Piston for 5hp Flathead

What Wiseco piston do I need for a stock bore & stroke Briggs 5hp flathead? The bore is fine so I'd rather not have to bore it out unless necessary. What do all the Wiseco piston part numbers mean? I'm seeing many different part numbers. Doesn't seem to be much information about them anymore...
  2. R

5hp gas mileage

I'm currently doing a gas mileage test with my minibike. I put exactly 1/2 gallon in the tank and I'm riding around town using my hand held GPS as an odometer. I'm going to ride until I run out of gas, I carry a small flask of gas that will get me to the gas station when I run out. So far I have...
  3. R

Its a Road Runner, but what model?

After searching for Road Runner minibike for ever and ended up with nothing I decided to change my search. Viola! Its a K&S MB-90. However now I have another question, why did it have a Road Runner sticker on the cover plate? From my research the K & S bikes were called hornets :doah:
  4. R

Its a Road Runner, but what model?

This is my modified Road Runner minibike, I'm trying to figure out exactly what model it is. It originally had a Tecumseh motor and a CVT drive, I put on a Briggs 5hp and centrifugal clutch while I try to free up the driven pulley for the CVT. Thanks, Ranger
  5. R

Road runner minibike restomod

Photo bucket finally decided to upload my photos. Anyway This is a picture of when I have just got the minibike running, very crude setup. The rear shocks were bad so I made it a solid mount using electrical conduit. The gas tank, foot pegs, seat, and muffler were all "temporary". Pics...
  6. R

Road runner minibike restomod

This is my first post so let me introduce myself. Hello fellow minibike enthusiasts my name is Clayton but everyone just calls me Ranger, its a nickname I got when I was growing up. I'm 19 and live in greater Houston area in Texas. Anyway the minibike... 10 years ago: I acquired an old...