Recent content by Slipnride

1. Slipnride

WTB gas Tillotson for briggs flathead

Looking for a gas tillotson for my briggs flathead. 94ss dyno cam, ported, eyebrows shaved, billet rod and fw
  2. Slipnride

Modified GX200 drag engine

pm sent
  3. Slipnride

5hp Briggs performance parts package

is the cam a custom grind and if so what rpm range?
  4. Slipnride

tillotson tuning for 5 hp briggs builds

got a few 5hp briggs im building up for my minibikes and plan on using tillotsons on all of them. i have a hl368, hl342a, 314e, 314f, all alcohol. all have been cleaned with new gaskets and skins. ive set pop off to 7.5-8, and fulcrum arm to .065" on all. 1.plan on using hl368 or hl314 with...
  5. Slipnride

Pull starting 107ss cam?

Thanks for the info guys. Checked timing and it was actually closer to 36-37 so I reduced it to 32 and put a stock head back on. Should have back on the bonanza and running tomorrow..
  6. Slipnride

Pull starting 107ss cam?

Built up a briggs with a 107ss cam with corresponding parts, timing at 34 degrees (alky hl342 tilly) head shaved flat with slight valve pockets cut for .04 clearance with gasket. I've broken a few pull starters and almost my arm before so I don't mind a bit of a challenge but I want a fast bike...
  7. Slipnride

speedway scarab seat pad and cover

Ok will do Thanks
  8. Slipnride

speedway scarab seat pad and cover

in need of seat pad and/or cover for a speedway scarab with the concave seat pan area. new or used is fine, as long as its not trash.
  9. Slipnride

5hp Briggs + billet flywheel and rod

Rod looks to be a horstman I beam or h beam.
  10. image313

image313

11. image312

image312

12. Slipnride

Mid peg bonanza

Thanks for the info bigevilone2; some good, useful bonanza knowledge..
  13. Slipnride

Also curious what brand and size for the rod and flywheel. Thanks
  14. Slipnride

Is it an I/C or alum bore? And single bearing, dual bearing, or bushing block?
  15. Slipnride

Mid peg bonanza

Ya, forks def look to be mx. I guess there's a mx1210? Some mx model w/ 6 inch wheels that this could be..