Search results

1. bullethead

Clutch ID?

Can anyone Id this clutch from this one crappy picture? Please? 3 shoe if that helps. Thanks for any/all replies, J
  2. bullethead

Chinese mini? junk? maybe not.

I got a call yesterday asking if I wanted to help build another Minibike, so I said Hell Yeah. He said Ive got a running Briggs 5 for it and can I bring it over and well get started? Of course I said yes, so he goes on to tell me how cool the bike is, headlight, turn signals and...
  3. bullethead

The plan...

Ive got a plan and a budget. I'm going to buy these things for my motor, Air filter/choke hold/140 E-tube/90-? jet/ 18 lb springs/ flywheel. Here's my dilemma, I cant fit a Rod in my budget yet. Otherwise stock clone except for header /exhaust which Ill make myself. What would I...
  4. bullethead

Tecumseh 2.7

Anybody use one? I just scored an old snow blower from the neighbor,Runs strong but leaks gas and drive quit working. Looks to be a diaphragm carb,do all diaphragm carbs use the same diaphragm? I haven't torn down yet to check for #s or shaft size. Anyone rockin this massive...
  5. bullethead

Clutch, junk?

I just pulled this this clutch off an old motor to see if I could replace the bushing and it fell apart in my hands. This clutch was working in this condition a couple years ago.:out: I think its junk because the shaft? came out of the drive? plate. Its a maxtorque ss clutch. Has...
  6. bullethead

Just for fun.

I was watching some Charlie Brown tonite and rememberd this, YouTube - The Peanuts Goes Motocross Racing! J
  7. bullethead

Quick & Dirty

I was a little bored today so I built this Wheelie bar. The bike really needed one due to my ridiculous gearing. It took me about 2 hours to slap it together. This bike only goes around 20 but its wheelie scary twitchy trying to get it leave with you still on it. After a few passes up...
  8. bullethead

Starter clutch for 5 horse briggs

1975 Briggs starter clutch/flywheel nut. Mine is whipped and I really want to ride my Bonanza. Thanks, J
  9. bullethead

K&S Hornet frame and wheels

K&S Frame and wheels. Frame was hacked on at some point, The engine plate was cut up and scrub brake mounts cut off. I have a nice 3/16 or 1/4 inch plate for new motor plate I will through in. Forks are almost straight, high speed model. Rims are Manco, tires hold air but are a little...
  10. bullethead

Bonanza Part.

I have to assume this is a brake light switch? There are no wires coming from it that i can see as of yet. I like to label everything as I disassemble because my organizational skills are some what lacking.:laugh: Thanks for any/all replies, J
  11. bullethead

Scored a Bonanza today.

I think its a BC 1300? It appears to be all original except for the motor, gas tank, head badge, and its missing the lights. And the obligatory crappy paint job. Briggs 5 horse, one pull start and rode away. So, is it a Bc1300? If so is there any thing else missing? I believe the seat...
  12. bullethead

Jackshaft too much gear,wheelie bar? W/pics

I finally got around to installing my jackshaft. (thanks to members here for the great advise). It used to be 10 and 54 But it wouldnt climb the huge hills I ride on and was smokin the clutch ect. Now with the JS Im running 10 to 20 to 10 to 54. This gives me rediculous low end and tries to...
  13. bullethead

Jackshaft trouble, help need pics

Does any one run a bolt on jackshaft like this one? I think its off a Baja product. I need pics of a stock or home made chain tensioner. The bike is way to fast for cruisin the campground and Im smokin the clutch on trails. Thanks for any/all replies, J
  14. bullethead

Assembly date? / cool find w/pics

Found what looks like an employee #? 252, plus a possible assembly date 8-28-71 insinde the drum on my ARCO. The pics arent the best. If you have a spoked rear wheel with internal expanding hub brakes on your Bushwacker or other ARco bike check it out. Thanks for lookin, J
  15. bullethead

Arco Bushwacker w/clone

This was my first Minibike, I got it about 4 years ago. I rode it with a 6 horse Tec for a couple weeks until it got carb problems. Tore it apart to fix, motor, wire wheel things,paint ect. Acquired a Lil Indian and a clone so Ive been messing with that for a couple years. Recently I...
  16. bullethead

Cool old tool.

Old wards pop rivet set that Ive had for a long time I thought Id share a pic. J
  17. bullethead

Rear wheel alignment

Ive had this bike apart for a couple years and I lost the axle, spacers ect. Yesterday I bought a new axle ect. today I find the old one. Should I just center the wheel in the frame? It has an internally expanding drum brake if that matters. Then put a straight edge on the...
  18. bullethead

Burnout and whats left of my tire. (vid,pics)

Just got back from a party in PA. A little smoke for ya. (vid could be better but here goes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJEPswP_74A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPpNSbP5J34 OH RELAX, HA HA Enjoy, I know I did, J
  19. bullethead

Header tape?

Is that what its called? Where would I find some? Im working on a new pipe for my clone and wondering if it has any benefits other than, looks, holds heat in, keep me from burning myself? Im using a pipe from a 110 chinese 4 wheeler that has some kind of small expansion chamber? bulge in...
  20. bullethead

Old genset (pics)

Propane Old genset with 3 horse? Briggs. #s on engine are 80432 943260 6002090 It has a very cool muffler, raised BS letters on the shroud. Any one know the date of this engine? Other than that I thought it was cool and wanted to show it off. Thanks for any/all replies, J