Search results

1. 8

Doodlebug w/ modded clone NY

This was a blast while i used it. Money is more important for my family at this time though. THE GOOD FAST. TORQUE doodlebug gx200 clone flat top piston arc billet rod engine mounting plate venturi and air filter 18lb springs no gov shaved head .030 2 stage straight header with...
  2. 8

Anyone have access to license plate lookup?

I need to do a reverse lookup on a license plate. I dont want to pay 15 bucks just to run one number. Im wondering if anyone here is a private investigator who has already paid for such a program or anyone that could get this info for me. I had some idiot driver nearly kill me today. Not like...
  3. 8

Show yourself!

I didnt do a search just now but i seem to remember a "what do you look like" (or something similar) thread from awhile back. Sometimes im curious who im talking to (what you look like) on this site and im sure other people wonder the same thing too. If you want to share a photo of yourself or i...
  4. 8

what happened to my post?

I posted a thread saying i had an ipod touch for sale. I put in the off topic area. The thread no longer exists. I didnt get any message saying thatit was taken down. Can a mod just fill me in on why its not there please. I didnt think it was a problem to advertise something for sale, i didnt...
  5. 8

How much does klonopin cost without a prescription cost?

Short question, How much is a month supply of benzodiazepines without insurance? Longer explanation If youve read my recent thread you may know im dealing with some rough times. I have tried EVERYTHING aside from pharmacuticals to control my anxiety, feelings of unsatisfyig breaths and...
  6. 8

Having a bad day/week/month/year

Has anyone every had their "friend" lie right to their face? MAN! It is THE BEST feeling in the world! (can you sense the sarcasm?) Its amazing how shitty people can be sometimes. I am having one of THE WORST times in my life (granted my life has only been 21 years long). Just when yu think...
  7. 8

OldMiniBikes is the best forum ever

I have to say that this is the best forum on the internet. At least the best that i am part of. Might i add that i am a member of at least 15 forums dealing with many topics. There is so much positivity (did i just make that word up?) Its so nice to see people giving thumbs up and leaving...
  8. 8

DB30 motor BRAND NEW

I would like to get rid of a never used db30 motor. It came off the bike the day i got it. Warwick NY 50 bucks plus shipping
  9. 8

gx200 clone rod and piston

I have the stock rod and piston out of a gx200 clone. They have an hour of use on them as i put an arc rod and flattop piston in. Warwick NY Looking for 15 bucks plus shipping. Make an offer
  10. 8

Modded gx200 clone doodle bug

WOW its been awhile since ive been on. SO much is going on right now. I HAVE to sell my minibike. Money is more needed then the bike. Im in Warwick NY. Im asking 375 but i will negotiate. Make an offer. THE GOOD FAST. TORQUE doodlebug gx200 clone flat top piston arc billet rod engine...
  11. 8

kawasaki klx 125 questions

Im looking for more power in my klx 125 dirt bike. Its a 4 stroke. How much does it cost to have the cylinder bored? Other then that. Could someone help me with some head work? What could i port or polish for a little more flow and power? Dont want to take any metal off the wrong place
  12. 8

gx200 carb secret fix

My engine would run somdays and not run others. Or it would run and then die in ten minutes. After going crazy and not wanting to buy a new carb i found out that the stock gx200 carb has a second bowl on it. It is underneath the fuel on/off valve and simply screws off with pliers or a 10mm...
  13. 8

clone carb continues to leak

I know that other people have made threads similar to this but i have not seen an answer that has helped me. If the fuel is turned on, gas just starts flowing out of my carb. I have taken the bowl off of the carb, cleaned it out and put it back together a few times. Eveytime i do this it works...
  14. 8

What happened to NR?

So i trued to go to nr-racings website to buy a new carb and it says "account suspended". I was on the site 24 hours ago with ni problem but now thats all it says. Thats a problem on their end, not mine, correct?
  15. 8

gx390 vs gx200 carb

I need a new carb for my clone. I want to keep it simple but dont want another stock gx200 carb. If i get a gx390 carb can i use the velocity stack and filter from my gx200 carb on the gx390 or no?
  16. 8

mikuni without adapter

i need a new carb. Or i need a way to remove a broken air/fuel mix screw. Im pretty happy with the power of my current setup. Can i get a mikuni and mount it to the engine without an adapter? I would have to use bolts rather then the intake studs right? Since im not looking for power, and it...
  17. 8

big fuel problem

So ive been having troubles with my clone recently. Its constantly leaking gas out of the carb. I took it apart and found some dirt in it, cleaned that out. I went to start it and the engine was VERY hard to turn. I figured it needed som oil. When i opened the oil cap, GASOLINE POURED out. I...
  18. 8

Safety questions

Now that ive got my bike going a bit faster ive been wondering about safety. I NEED a hydro brake really bad. My main question is, How fast can the stock db30 bearings handle? Is there anything i should do to keep myself safe at speeds? i dont want anything to break or fall apart at speed and...
  19. 8

Etube vs Etube

So ive asked this many times in other threads about my bike and engine but no one ever answers this question. What is the difference between the gx160 etube and the gx200 etube? There is also a gx120 etube, will that work on a gx200? Along with asking what the differences are i also wanted to...
  20. 8

Why wont it start?!

Ok so if you want history on my bike and mods search my threads. i was riding the other day just fine. i tried to strt it up a day later and couldnt. I tried again just now to ride and cant. I spray quickstart in thecarb and it will start, then die. When itfinaly starts(then dies) it takes me...