Search results

1. S

Looking for CT70 turn signal pilot lens

Looking for a CT70 turn signal pilot lens for my 77'. The part is #6 as shown here: http://partstream.arinet.com/Image?arik=xmnwoI2cLM6QNAyhdjWs&arib=HOM&arim=8j5OO0XOuwUfiFCzxDV6YA2&aria=xbuXSBOFNjAKQJnvi1z9jQ2&ariz=3&ariv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joneshondaofmissouri.com%2Foempartfinder.htm
  2. S

77' CT70 ignition help

Got a question for you guys. I have a 77' CT70 and it doesn't have an ignition switch. It's impossible to find a NOS ignition with a key for this year. Can any other year ignition switch fit on this bike? The connector looks the same on one that claims that fits a K1-76'. If the wiring harnesses...
  3. S

CT70 flywheel question

Hey guys just wondering if my CT70 should be able to start without a flywheel on it but and it does have a battery. Also wondering if it can start, is it even safe? Just bought a CT70 with a bent flywheel and I wanna get it started. The motor turns over and there is spark with no flywheel on.
  4. S

CT70 ignition wiring help

I bought a 77' CT70 with no keyed ignition on it and I was wondering what wires I have to have connected together to get it to run. I want to say there's about six wires hanging out.
  5. S

77' CT70 flywheel

Looking for a 77' CT70 flywheel that doesn't have a crazy price tag on it. If you got one that would be awesome.
  6. S

Bent flywheel on CT70

Hey guys I bought a 77' CT70 and it has a bent flywheel. Previous owner pulled it with the wrong puller. Magnet catches on part of the magneto. Just wondering if a shop could bent and straighten it back out and if thats possible.
  7. S

WTB: 5/16 fully threaded 4" bolt

Where can I find a bolt in this size and fully threaded? Looking for a 4" fully threaded 5/16 bolt. Preferably a 3 1/2 Allen head or a 4" hex head will work too.
  8. S

Clutch brake on Honda clone

Need some help with this. I have a max torque clutch and I'm looking to get a clutch band brake but not sure how exactly I mount it. Is there a clutch band brake kit that comes with brackets to mount on a Honda clone?
  9. S

Kill button help

Need help with installing a kill button (not switch) on my Honda clone (Lifan 6.5). All the threads I've found are with switches and not buttons. This is the button I've bought: Kill button for 7/8" or 1" handle bars with 48" wire.
  10. S

Chain keeps falling off

Just got my BC1300 moving and the chain keeps falling off mostly when turning. I adjusted my rear axle to tighten the chain but it still falls off and you can hear it crunching almost like its binding or something. Jackshaft gear is perfectly lined with sprocket. It tried a bunch of things and I...
  11. S

Rear drum brake help

Need to buy a brake cable and these things for my Bonanza BC1300 to be complete. What are they called and what is the length of the Bonanza brake cable? With my measurements I would think that this would be a good length: Mini Bike & Go-Kart Brake Cables
  12. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

Looking for a set of fenders for my BC1300. It's the last thing I need to finish my build.
  13. S

Nice 1" throttle kit

Looking for a nice 1" twist throttle kit. When I say nice I mean nice soft grips not the rough ones. I'm looking for a new kit or point me in a direction where to find a set online because I've been searching and I can't find any. The nice set on OldMiniBikes is sold out.
  14. S

Bonanza wheels and drum brake

In the middle of restoring a BC1300 and I'm looking for some good condition or repop original Bonanza wheels w/ new rubber on them and any drum brake that will mount to the swing arm.
  15. S

Bonanza foot peg help

Bought repop foot pegs from OldMiniBikes and tried to put them on my center peg bonanza and they wouldn't line up properly. Good thing I didn't get it powdercoated yet. This was the last thing to check and of course there's a problem. Rewelded the peg brackets for strength. Someone please help...
  16. S

AHP minis

Not sure if this is the place to ask about this but I'm wondering if anyone has dealt with Ahp Minis before. I have a Honda CT70 and bought a motor from this that site on May 22. The order is still pending on the site and I've called about 3-4 times a day for the last 3 days with no answer and...
  17. S

Bonanza BC1300 rear brake

As the title says, looking for a rear brake for a Bonanza BC1300.
  18. S

Bonanza seat brackets

Hey guys I bought a BC1300 not long ago and I have a question. I bought a repro underseat gas tank bracket from OldMiniBikes but it doesn't line up with the seat tabs on the frame. It's about 1/2 inch too short. Were these tabs rewelded on the frame? It's sandblasted and it seems like factory...
  19. S

Kickstand for Bonanza BC1300

7"-9" kickstand Like the title says I'm looking for a kickstand for a Bonanza BC1300. Needs to be about 7 1/4" - 8" long. I have a brand new 5" kickstand I bought from OldMiniBikes that I can trade with if wanted.
  20. S

WANTED: Cylinder tank with cap on end

Looking for a cylinder gas tank with a cap on one end and a 1/8" threading on the bottom. It doesn't have to be in this condition but I want it to look something like this: