Search results

1. Harleyreg

ID Help

I know I've seen this style before but I can't put my finger on it.
  2. Harleyreg

Rupp

I'm NOT a Rupp expert but my OldMiniBikes friends have helped to identify this as a 1972 Rupp Roadster 2. Seems to be in pretty good shape. Runs and rides. I'm not sure it's the original motor, because it's white, but it is a lighted 4hp. Horn works. The lights don't come on and I haven't tried to...
  3. Harleyreg

Rupp... something?

I just recently picked this up. I don't have much of any experience with Rupps and I'm not sure exactly how to tell what model and/or year. There are no numbers on the frame, at least that I can find. Also, from other pictures I've seen, they all seem to have black motors. This one is white...
  4. Harleyreg

Homemade?

This is a recent barn find. Wondering if anybody can make an educated guess on the approximate year? Would this be completely home built or possibly based off plans from a magazine? I'm not sure what brand motor is on it - maybe a Clinton? The tires are solid rubber. Thanks!
  5. Harleyreg

ID Help

Not a great picture but I'm hoping someone can help me identify this. Thanks!
  6. Harleyreg

Chrysler Sno Runner - Winter Mini Bike

This has been sitting a while. The off/on switch is missing the inner piece and it could use some replacement cleats on the track. Motor has compression but the recoil is weak - it needs some help to rewind the rope. With that said, it's in nice shape. The tank looks clean. Seat is in good...
  7. Harleyreg

New Purchase

Going to buy this, today, but not exactly sure what I'm getting. My first thought was the frame looks like a Manco but the angled motor mount doesn't seem to make sense to me. Any help?
  8. Harleyreg

Bonanza?

I have a chance to buy this at a pretty good price - around $200. It looks pretty nice but I have a couple of questions / concerns. I'm not sure what model this is. The bigger issue is the brake. Has that scrub brake been added on? I was thinking most of these would have been a drum. Any help...
  9. Harleyreg

Odd Belt Drive

I have a chance to buy this pretty cheap but I'm on the fence? Any help with an ID? Also, would the jack shaft be original? I have to think the idler belt drive is a modification. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  10. Harleyreg

Swap Meet Find

Any ideas? Not the greatest photo with the straps in the way.
  11. Harleyreg

New Purchase

Saw this in a guy's lawn with a for sale sign. I'm not sure what model it is but figured I couldn't go too wrong with a running, ridding mini for $200. Any help on an ID? The seat does not look original to this bike but does anybody know what that might belong to?
  12. Harleyreg

Unknown Roller

I haven't seen anything like this before. The single tube for the length of the top of the frame is pretty unusual. At first, I figured it was homemade, but many of the welds look like factory. Any ideas?
  13. Harleyreg

Chopped Speedway

This looks like a very original Red Baron from the front to just behind the tank. Obviously, it has been chopped and fabricated as a hard-tail, but I kind of like it. I plan to leave the rust and just get it running & riding. My question is how to tell if this was originally a 1973 or 1974...
  14. Harleyreg

Bird or Sears?

Just picked this up, recently. The wheels and motor have been painted but the frame looks original and untouched. With the stripe on the front fender, would this make it a Sears? Maybe a Drover? Is the clutch / chain guard original? Thanks
  15. Harleyreg

Lark?

Could this be a Lark or is it just a cobbled up Bird frame with a bicycle seat?
  16. Harleyreg

Speedway Gas Tank Cap

I need to find a cap for the fuel tank on my '71 Shrike. Any help would be appreciated!
  17. Harleyreg

Just Purchased

I know this is a terrible picture but the best I could do in the dark, after going to pick this up. It's got a Honda motor that is obviously not right but can anybody identify the frame and if any other parts are incorrect? Thanks
  18. Harleyreg

What is it?

I'm sure this isn't too hard to identify but I'm not familiar with this type. Any help? Thanks
  19. Harleyreg

Rockford Motors - Chibi

I picked this up at a swap meet and it has been sitting, untouched, ever since. I have too many other projects to fit this in. The motor (two-stroke) appears to be locked up, as I can't kick it over or push while in gear. It's an original survivor, minus a few pieces. What I can see that's...
  20. Harleyreg

Just needs a motor

Picked this up recently. Frame looks a little like a Bird - maybe a Duck, but not exactly. Then there's the front springs and a round number plate. What is it?