Search results

1. L

Restomod Roper

Thanks, Zeeman.
  2. L

Sears Roper-Round um up, move um out

Cool little bike. Look forward to seeing how yours turns out.
  3. L

Restomod Roper

Here is a before pic.
  4. L

Restomod Roper

Found some time to work on the bike. This weekend's project is repairing the swing arm. I cut out the damage and welded in a new piece. I'm not sure how I'm going to fix the bottom.
  5. L

Golden Pinto in progress.

Great looking bike!
  6. L

A fat tire bobber.. ? First build.

Cool build. I like the big tires/wheels.
  7. L

BriggsZuki

I saw the thread about repowering a motorcycle with a Predator and wanted to share our little project. Last summer I lost my shop in a divorce, I moved my tools to my dad's shop. He is a hobbyist wood worker, and motorcyclist. Moving my tools into his shop has opened his mind to getting more...
  8. L

Restomod Roper

Paint is done, on the frame at least. Next up is cleaning the engine.
  9. L

Searching 4 races north alabama

I'm in Huntsville as well. I read about Loxley but I have kids that weekend. We have a gokart/ dirt track motorcycle track in Meridianville. Maybe need to organize and find Nor Al and South Tennessee mini bike folks.
  10. L

Restomod Roper

Started paint. I still have the swing arm to do. Plan is to paint the frame red, forks black, wheels silver. We got the engine running, the carb I have is junk so I'm probably going to buy a new one.
  11. L

Restomod Roper

Frame looks great. Looking forward to painting it. Ran out of time to do swing arm.
  12. L

Restomod Roper

Blasting frame this morning.
  13. L

Restomod Roper

Best I can do right now.
  14. L

Restomod Roper

Carb parts pic. Weird, nothing I can do will flip it right.
  15. L

Restomod Roper

This is where it sits right now. I need to pull the swing arm, and rear tire. I want to fix all the hackery on the engine plate, that may come later. Gas tank is solid, and I will try to revive the seat without redoing it. For those interested here's a pic of the parts I use to run a 19mm carb...
  16. L

Restomod Roper

I did an intro thread and a couple question threads, this is the build up of my Roper. I bought a Bird at a swap meet, and my friend bought this bike. I then bought it from him, when he found he had too many projects. I left the Bird as I found it, I decided to make this one nice. Progress...
  17. L

Sears mini bike fork disassembly

I got one spring twisted out. The other isnt cooperating. Next trick is seperating uppers from the lowers.
  18. L

Here is a better pic.
  19. L

Thanks. I will try that. It does have fork braces, maybe an add on?
  20. L

I'm getting ready to sandblast my bike. I want to take the forks apart to get all the paint/primer off and to unseize them. Or should I just go ahead and blast them as is. Pic below is the bike I'm working on. Thanks for any help.