Search results

1. Rico

Suzuki Trailhopper wiring harness

Hello, I bought myself a Trailhopper from 1970. I would like to put a battery in it, but near to the battery is a big plug on the harness for some other thing/part.. Where is it for...
  2. Rico

Kawasaki KV75 modell, type, year ??

Here is another picture, I´m trying to get it registered with my swedish license papers..
  3. Rico

Fully restoration finaly done! Is working fine now. Also got the registration papers of the KV, its a 1978 Japan modell
  4. Rico

I just found the frame number, its: KV075A 002073. It would be nice to know which year it is. Maybe I can find a wiring diagramm of it. Regards, Rico
  5. Rico

Hi, Since last week I have this little Kawasaki KV75. But I can´t find out what modelltype or year it is. I saw on the internet something about KV75 A1 or 2 or .., But what type is this one? I also would like to know what year it is, so I can rebuild it in original style. Regards,
  6. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Hi there, I finnaly got one with original Swedish Road license. There are many things differend, frame also. Can someone tell me what year they are and how they where called " KV075 A ?" Regards, Rico
  7. Rico

Honda QA 50 wheels

Hi there, I´m looking for a pair of complete wheels from a Honda QA 50. If someone could help me finding those that would be great! Regards, Rico
  8. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Sometimes these bikes are sold with license in Sweden. Yesterday I found one again.
  9. Rico

Honda Fat Cat / Yamaha Big Wheel

And now my other " new " FatCat ( and Big Wheel 200 ):
  10. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Hi, Sorry for the picture, I hope you can see it now. I mean the cover with 75 on it. There is no oil cap or something? Or is there a posibility to take the seat away? ( like RV90 suzuki ) http://img.webike.net/mm/newbike/337kv75_1977/kv75_1977.jpg Regards, Rico
  11. Rico

my fatcat:
  12. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Hi, I just saw a kv75 with a differend cover on the left side. there where i think the oil tank is. Is this from a original modell or is this home made. From which year is this modell?
  13. Rico

Here a picture of a few of my bikes:
  14. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Thanks, What is a normal price for this kind of kv75 in the US? Are they rare in the US? I never see these on ebay. Regards,
  15. Rico

Kawasaki KV75

Hi, I have the option to buy a Kawasaki kv75 for 1000€ They are very rare here in europe. Would it be worth that money? I don´t know much about these bikes, but they look realy nice to me. Regards, Rico This is the KV75
  16. Rico

The Big Wheel Projects

Jaja, the videos :doah: Well, the ecorider is a very stable and robust 2wheeler from Scottland. It drives at top speed, 42km/h. But whe think when we change the rearsprocket it will go faster. It has a low gearing max 25km/h, and a high gearing, and also a reverse thats very tricky ( fast )...
  17. Rico

The Big Wheel Projects

Hi Bigrob, Yeah, these RV´s are nice. In 2 years I had 7 of them. I only have a 125 and a Rv90J from 1970. I rebuilded the 90 and I´m nearly finished after 4 years ( there are to many project´s here and there:wink:). From this: Into this: I just need some little parts, and realy...
  18. Rico

The Big Wheel Projects

Thanks, Harleys Papa. Here are some other pictures of the BW350: And then with a nice wheelie she came out of the garage. Some swingarms from other BW fans who want the extended version. And all together, or a few, it looks like this: Some...
  19. Rico

The Big Wheel Projects

After this, we prepared the bikes for the German Tüv. So they got numberplate holders, signallights, brakelights, Km/h speedometer and mirrors. With most of the parts and of course the BW it looked like this: With the old swingarm Don´t forget the Domino...
  20. Rico

The Big Wheel Projects

Hi, My name is Rico, i´m 20 years old and i´m from the Netherlands. 2 Years ago my dad and I bought 6 crappy old Yamaha Big Wheels by a local dealer. They were the craziest bikes I´ve ever seen, and also very rusty. The BW´s ( 4 BW200 2 BW350 ) were used in a Dutch Monstertruck show, so when...