Search results

1. DBMonster85

Drag bike done

Just thought I'd share this year's build in a short story. I know I like to see other drag builds. Mine is more mild obviously because it's just a stockish D.B. but next year will be chassis stuff and or new frame. Spent all my doe on the motor. Lol
  2. DBMonster85

10 inch rupp wheels

I'm looking for a set of spoke wheels for my 1970 rupp roadster. I have the set that came on the bike but they are bad. Broken spokes and very rusted. Would like something a little better to try and restore. Some rust is OK I'm not opposed to redoing them I just think mine are to far gone. I...
  3. DBMonster85

Ruttman engine plate

I'm restoring another ruttman spyder and the bike is very nice but the engine plate was pretty bad and had another plate welded on.... I know stupid right well I looked around and found a repop on OldSchoolMinibike.com wich is also ran by frank mathison sorry if I miss spelled his name. so I...
  4. DBMonster85

Roller rockers

Looking for a set of roller rockers. I'm doing a pretty nice size build and i figured if i could find a decent used set to save a little cash would be great. if anyone has such thing let me know. thanks guys.
  5. DBMonster85

I should have braced the block

So I started to gather parts for my 2.815 genuine GX200 build and I have already bored the block. is it possible to go back and do atleast some minor bracing to the block then just have the bore honed to be true again or am I just stuck with it like it is unless I bore it again?? also I'm still...
  6. DBMonster85

Predator Piston To Head Issues

I have a 69730 predator with the std. compression height flat top from N.R in the motor. I am sure I'm 28thousands in the hole even with my +20 rod and I am running a 10 thousands head gasket. I'm also running the auto lite plug in it. I forget the number on the plug but its like 3910 maybe...
  7. DBMonster85

Hillsdale MI Ride

Was wondering if anyone has a date and time they could share for this event. Thanks
  8. DBMonster85

clutch engagement

First thing first. Heres my build. Predator 69730 Std compression height flat top (shoulda got the +40 rod) +20 arc rod arc flywheel NR 18cc head 28in 25ex milled 50tho 24mm mikuni 140 main 17 pilot 1.3 billet rockers raseng billet guide plate 37# springs billet retainers...
  9. DBMonster85

Ruttman Spyder

I should have done a build thread for this bike because I went through a lot to get it were it is now and it's still not done but it's getting close this is a before and after. again it's still not done but close.
  10. DBMonster85

New ruttman score help with identification

Picked this up today for a great deal. I'm sure it's a spider but I don't know the year. And it has a couple unusual things that I think were add ons. It's the red one in the picture.
  11. DBMonster85

Ruttman i.d tag

I've almost finished getting all the stuff I need for my ruttman spyder and the bike has been painted I'm on the look out for a ruttman i.d tag is there anyone in the metro Detroit area that can help me out. it's like one of the little details that I really want on the bike. any leads to one or...
  12. DBMonster85

Honda Head Or NOT!!!!

so I bought a Honda head a little while back and between some conversation with my brother I have a bad feeling they sold me a clone head and not a Honda. not as if they ripped me off but like they miss understood me and sold me a clone head. I think the numbers on the casting are Z4M I could be...
  13. DBMonster85

question's on a 3' Honda GX200

I have a Genuine Honda GX200 and I would like to do a 3in build. can someone tell me what are some of the challenges I will have with the build as far as having it resleeved? like when you resleeve the block do you have to leave the sleeve raised above the block and cut the head to except the...
  14. DBMonster85

figure this one out?? Ruttman

So I picked up this ruttman today. Has strait bar foot peg and the forks are crazy. They are like a built in shock??? But no springs. Does anyone know what bike this is. It looks super early. There's no stamp no kickstand and no marks from a kickstand. I'm lost.
  15. DBMonster85

ruttman spyder rear wheel

I need a rear astro wheel for my spyder that I'm building. cant find one please help. I have the front already. I have a original lil indian wheel in good shape I can trade with cash or i'll just pay cash. I need that wheel guys!!!! thanks that's the one I have I need the same thing but the rear.
  16. DBMonster85

60's 3hp briggs help please

This motor came on a ruttman spyder I bought and was pretty rough. I decided to try and bring it back to life only because I'm addicted to mini bikes now. Thanks guys!!! Lol. Anyway it's all apart and now I'm wondering can I even get parts. I was thinking of just getting new rings and a gasket...
  17. DBMonster85

Auto rama

I was at the auto rama last night and there was some nice bikes there. Im glad to see the support in the hobby. But on the same note I thought there would be more. So next year my self my father and brother will possibly enter some bikes. Thanks to all that did show there support.
  18. DBMonster85

ruttman 5 spoke rear wheel needed

like the title says I nedd a 5 spoke ruttman rear wheel with or without sprocket. I'm looking for the original not a repop. I have a original lil indian 4 mag that I would like to trade for the 5 spoke and can add a little cash if need be. thanks
  19. DBMonster85

drag motor finished

Another drag build finished. Can't wait to let it rip. I know everyone likes pics so I thought I would post it. And the one with the round slide is a cruiser motor that I built along with it. The cruiser should be pretty peppy as well.
  20. DBMonster85

cutting seats for bigger valve question

I never thought of this when I had my intake seat cut to go to a 27mm from a 25. seeing that you cut the seat to go bigger do you need to have the bowl cut as well to actually gain from it all or did I gain anything just cutting the valve seat to go to 27mm. with the bowl being the same size I...