Search results

1. Christofizzle

DB30 Engine Screws

Thank you...Ima be heading to Lowes to get one now hehe...
  2. Christofizzle

DB30 Max Torque Clutch

THANKS!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  3. DB30

DB30

Recently bought it...Its pure stock just speed control screw taken out its FUN!
  4. Christofizzle

DB30 Engine Screws

My DB30 is missing one of the mounting screws for the motor on the bottom, Is this safe having it run with out it?
  5. Christofizzle

DB30 Max Torque Clutch

Hi...I was thinking about getting a max torque clutch for my DB30 but I have some questions... 1. What does it do exactly? 2. Is it easy to install? 3. Where could I get one? Thanks for the help :scooter:
  6. Christofizzle

DB30 Speed Control Screw

Hey Dhdogg, No problem! Anytime..hehe to tell you the truth I just bought my DB30 yesterday lol..But been learning for a while :evil_laughter:
  7. Christofizzle

DB30 Speed Control Screw

Dhdogg, The screw is located on the back of the motor near the bottom, It had a spring coiled around it. If you change to a max torque clutch instead of getting it on the stock engine I would just upgrade to a 6.5 hp and put it on that. Talk to Cjtmini about the engine, He sells kits with...
  8. Christofizzle

Which Tav for a DB30

lol dam, im still gunna get it, Lmao, HELMETS! :thumbsup:
  9. Christofizzle

Which Tav for a DB30

I need to know which Tav to get for my DB30 from this site. The best one, And the one that fits it I have the stock engine but im upgrading to a 6.5 would I need a new tav? http://www.bmikarts.com/shop/index.phpkeywords=tav&match_criteria=all&shop=1 Please just post back which converter is...
  10. Christofizzle

300 pound nephew on db-30

Oh crap, a 6.5 lifts a 200 lb person...uhh..im 105 lbs...LOL im thinking of upgading to a 6.5 What will it do to me?!? anyone reccomend anything lol...
  11. Christofizzle

DB30 Speed Control Screw

But would it have any difference in speed or would it make it more dangerous if it was fully out??
  12. Christofizzle

New and need a little help.

I reccommend the DB30 upgrade kit by Cjtmini, Just search his name on the forum and youll find his upgrade kit. Its very nice, Comes with everything you need to upgrade the bike. The kit includes: a brand new Lifan 6.5hp engine, new Max-Torque clutch, custom aluminum motor mount adapter plate...
  13. Christofizzle

DB30 Speed Control Screw

Just got a DB30 and heard all about taking the speed control screw out, The one with the spring. But i was wondering, Do I unscrew it alot till its about to come out or fully take it out? :helpsmilie: Thanks!
  14. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Questions!?!?

Lol, Thanks for that, I was just about to do the paperclip lol :001_tt2:
  15. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Questions!?!?

Im gunna have to wait till next summer to get a 6.5, Going on a trip on saturday and just bought the bike dont have time to get it shipped :thumbdown: Hmm?...Unless....Are these things good and fun on snow?! lol
  16. Christofizzle

Baja Dirt Bug? Comet torque-a-verter

I dont think the converter is worth it just getting a bigger motor would do the job, There are alot of motor kits like 6.5hp comes with everything you need and easy to install, done in less than an hour most kits costing about 250+ shipping...cheap for everything that comes with it, check out...
  17. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Motor Upgrade Kit

Thats very good, 6.5hp motor..everything you need..step by step instructions?? What a deal! How much did it cost? and is it easy to install because im looking for a bigger motor but im not sure if im gunna be needing to drill new holes or anything like that.
  18. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Questions!?!?

So, What will the higher RPMs do? Higher top end? or faster take off?
  19. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Questions!?!?

Thanks alot! hehe...I heard something about replacing a certain spring on the doodlebug with a paperclip that will make it go much faster...any idea?
  20. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Questions!?!?

I'm getting a DB30 today from pepboys and was wondering if there was any problems that usually come up and also easy things i can do to make it faster? Thanks!:thumbsup: