Search results

1. Christofizzle

DB30 Engine Screws

My DB30 is missing one of the mounting screws for the motor on the bottom, Is this safe having it run with out it?
  2. Christofizzle

DB30 Max Torque Clutch

Hi...I was thinking about getting a max torque clutch for my DB30 but I have some questions... 1. What does it do exactly? 2. Is it easy to install? 3. Where could I get one? Thanks for the help :scooter:
  3. Christofizzle

Which Tav for a DB30

I need to know which Tav to get for my DB30 from this site. The best one, And the one that fits it I have the stock engine but im upgrading to a 6.5 would I need a new tav? http://www.bmikarts.com/shop/index.phpkeywords=tav&match_criteria=all&shop=1 Please just post back which converter is...
  4. Christofizzle

DB30 Speed Control Screw

Just got a DB30 and heard all about taking the speed control screw out, The one with the spring. But i was wondering, Do I unscrew it alot till its about to come out or fully take it out? :helpsmilie: Thanks!
  5. Christofizzle

Doodlebug Questions!?!?

I'm getting a DB30 today from pepboys and was wondering if there was any problems that usually come up and also easy things i can do to make it faster? Thanks!:thumbsup: