Search results

1. tellegubby

KV75 BIZ

Anyone tried ordering yet from "KV75 biz" AKA "KAWASAKI KV75/MT1's R US"? Has some parts for my bike. I already ordered from Vintage Kawasaki but it's always good to have another place to order from. Not sure if they are reputable though. https://www.kv75.biz
  2. tellegubby

Gasoline question

Sorry guys, didn't mean to start anything but my minibike! I will try to see where I can get recreation / non-ethanol gas. Environmental factors being what they are, it makes sense that people have other opinions.
  3. tellegubby

Making Kawasaki MT1A plate

Yes sir it indeed is. I went to a local place I didn't know about called Metrics Unlimited and the owner of the place was nice enough to give me some screws and nuts to mount it. Made my day. Before: After:
  4. tellegubby

Here it is cleaned up. I may try 3D printing it again with some different settings but I think the end result is nice. I might try another... I think on some models there was a badge on the exhaust cover? I'll have to look it up and see what I find.
  5. tellegubby

Here's some print in-progress pictures: Unfortunately, the filament change caused a blob... Again another blob on the orange layer... Ultimately, it came out looking okay. Let me know what you think. I'm going to clean it up with a razor for sure.
  6. tellegubby

Gasoline question

Yeah being in Michigan it can really be quite humid here all year round. If ethanol additionally collects moisture that may be the thing that seals it for me, and I will probably try and find some without any ethanol in it. I guess I will try using this site, even though it appears that most...
  7. tellegubby

Hello all, After a bit of a slow Sunday (was a good day though) decided to hop into Blender and try to mock up a plate for my 1972/3 Kawasaki MT1A. Never had the plate growing up. Always kind of bugged me. I intend to 3D print it, and add GCODE at specific layer heights so I can do color...
  8. tellegubby

The 3rd Southeast Michigan Minibike Reunion

When and where is this? I'm interested.
  9. tellegubby

Speed of my mini bike

Maybe you should post some pictures of your setup and some numbers of the gears and stuff and maybe a video because I'm confused after reading this. You just swapped sprockets around? Why didn't anybody else think of that! :cool:
  10. tellegubby

How fast is your mini bike

I have not measured it accurately but ~25 mph with a full grown adult on it?
  11. tellegubby

Gasoline question

Hello all, My old mini bike is from the early 1970s. Gas back then was different I imagine. Is there gasoline I should stay away from when fueling my mini? Is the percentage ethanol a factor in gasket life on old bikes? It's a 1972/3 Kawasaki MT1A. Thanks.
  12. tellegubby

Introduction

Great for kids or kids at heart :p I think I would be more worried about a wipeout at 60+ however. Wow awesome! Looking on that site lots of parts for the bike, even new brake pads. That's sick. Thanks for the recommendation! Oh man that's hilarious. Did you keep score? If it was your bike I...
  13. tellegubby

Introduction

Hello all, I joined this forum since I recently acquired the minibike I had as a kid. Kawasaki MT1A (1972 or 1973 I think, not sure which). Still runs after sitting realistically probably about a decade (maybe some light use through that period). My family bought this from someone (a neighbor...