1. rangerider_45

1960 Baldwin "Trail-Cycle"

Well, got the Trail Cycle running. Climbs mountains like a tick on a cows face. Amazing traction and it doesn't tear up the trail spinning out. All I need now is to take it apart again to sand-blast and paint it. How do you like the easy rider rifle scabbard LOL Anyway, thanks for the...
  2. KustomKartKid

Steven Auerbach's 1960 Go-Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro

This thread is a compilation of sorts...a short introduction to the bike by my friend Mel Ortner (Meloman) and an update which includes a more detailed history.....
  3. M

1960 Homelite trailking

With a beautiful baby now in my life, I unfortunately need to thin some toys. As far as I know, this is an early 60's Homelite Trailking. Here is the main link for the original ads and all the info: Northwest Trail King Ads I bought this from the original owner which he had purchased for...
  4. M

100 dollar 1960 Homelite Spitfire

I got this 1960 Spitfire off Craigslist for 100 bucks. After I finished my 58, it turned out too nice for the kids to ride so I had been looking for another cheap kart project that I could let them use. How wild is it that I found another Homelite Spitfire? These karts are rare and I end...
  5. Outlaw Ace

1960 2.5hp briggs

NEW LOWER PRICE! I had the good fortune to find a 1960 Cooper Klipper reel mower that lived a very good life and bough it for the engine to use on a now forgotten project. I'm selling the engine and going to part out the mower on ebay so I'm giving the older vintage minibike guys a shot at a...
  6. fonz

Boys Life 1960

Google Boys life 1960 under Google books and friends you're gonna have some fun reliving all the cool old stuff we had as a kid!! Have fun!!! Here's one link. Google "Boys life 1955 to1965 to find lots more!! Fonz...
  7. M

1960 Greenhorn Enduro original survivor

For those who missed my original thread, here is a recap: Back in October 1960 my cousin bought this new minibike. The sales receipt was dated 1960 but it says it was a demonstrator so it could be a 1959. He modified the seat to fit his big butt and added the kickstand. Otherwise it is...
  8. M

Newbie with 1960 Go Kart Greenhorn Enduro

After years of searching I came across this forum today and am very excited. About 10 years ago I inherited a 1960 Go Kart Mfg. Greenhorn Enduro Model 100 with a Clinton 2 1/2 hp Panther motor. It was my cousin's and with the exception of the seat that he modified to support his big butt...
  9. M

Very rare 1960 "dinky cycle" collapsable.

Hello forum. I am not getting much info from anywhere, about a 1960 "dinky cyle" scooter/minibike that I have had in my basement for 45 yrs. It is one of those collapsable scooters that were advertized as a "pilots best friend". Just thought the forum would like to know of its...
  10. motorcyclenut

1960 Heathkit Mini Bike on San Diego CL

Not mine HEATHKIT SCOOTER
  11. DZLBIKE

1960 pak jak

Hello all, I found this ad for a PAK JAK trail scooter. This is not mine, I have the one I need. I thought I'd post the lead in case someone needs one.:wink: 60's pak jak for sale Malahat (including Shawnigan Lake & Mill Bay), Victoria Don
  12. Shorty

1960 McDonough Buckboard Go kart

Location, Richmond, Va. 1960 McDonough Buckboard Go kart in better than new shape! 2 1/2 Briggs and Stratton motor that runs great! Forward, neutral and reverse transmission. Hickory wooden spoke wheels, red oak frame. 1 of 6 known surviving McDonough Buckboards, and the only one with the...
  13. JustEnough

1960 Pak-Jak article

The Pak-Jak is probably too big to be called a minibike, but many will still find this article to be interesting reading: 196010 Desert Magazine 1960 October