gx200

1. cpu77

Honda GX200 WHich Torque Converter?

Is there one brand of torque converter over the other I should buy? Growing up I had a comet and it was great! Now they seem to be out of business. So what model should I get for a 5000rpm 9hp Honda gx200? Would like to keep the 40/41 chain. My current gears are 10/72.... I see these...
  2. cpu77

Just bought a honda gx200 which linkage?

So I just bought a Honda Gx200.... When it shows up I would like to have everything ready to bolt on. Which linkage kit should I buy? The ARC looks very nice... I would need a separate gas tank and to remove the govenor but the setup looks sweet! Then there is the NR THROTTLE LINKAGE...
  3. crazy_mtb_2002

gx200 parts

I have a couple champion clones for parts, if you need anyhthing let me know, and make an offer. Otherwise i have a billet rod, and alluminum flywheel (3.0lbs) in mint condition, $90 for both
  4. L

Honda GX340 250$

Lakewood CA 90713. 250$ I have a GX340 1" shaft that I just rebuilt. My company threw it away because it wouldn't run correctly and smoked a little. I kept my mouth shut and grabbed it later. I took it home and pulled it apart. I bought and installed: New rings (and aligned gaps correctly -...
  5. K

GX200 Tuning Store UK - Open GX200 Kart Racing Videos

Hi All, Here are a couple videos of our GX200 Tuning Store UK - Kart Team racing at Redlodge Kart Track in Club2000 we thought you all might want to see. The class is becoming bigger each month, if you want to get started, drop us an email & we'll sort you out with an Engine & Kart...
  6. K

GX200 Tuning Store UK - Promod GX200 9000Rpm Rev Up

Hi All, Here's a quick video of our ProMod GX200 Engine. The engine has just been freshened up for the first time since we built it over a year ago. Quick blip of the throttle, and surprising we saw 9000Rpm on the Alfano. Only 'Tuning' to the engine apart from the rebuild, since we changed...
  7. jimmyp

mild honda gx200

honda gx200 with the following done: 14cc head 26# springs HD laser cut guide plate chromolly pushrods flat top piston ARC billet rod AGK .265 mod cam ARC billet flywheel govenor removed motor was used a little bit before all the aftermarket parts and since the new build maybe an hour...
  8. JOHN R GANG

For sale: New honda built gx200 rtr great deal

BUILT THIS AS A BACKUP AND DIDN'T USE IT NEW BUILD RUN IN TIME WITH LOW PRESSURE SPRINGS AND 10 MINUTES ON THE BIKE NEW HONDA BLOCK NEW HONDA CRANK NO GOVERNER VENTED BLOCK AGK STANDARD LENGTH ROD HONDA FLAT TOP PISTON AND RINGS AGK PORTED/MILLED BIG SS VALVE HEAD 14cc .010 GASKET NR 285-0607...
  9. K

Open GX200 Karting Video UK

Hi All, Here's a video of our kart team racing last weekend at Redlodge Kart Circuit in the Open GX200 class. GX200 Tuning Store UK @ Redlodge Kart Circuit - Club2000 - Clubpro - August 2011 - YouTube #33 (Purple & White Kosmic Chassis) Was running our Europes Fastest GX200 Engine...
  10. J

My Baja Heat Rebuild! Paint and powdercoat inside!

Hi Guys, I figured I am turning the corner on my second Baja Warrior/Heat/MB165 now and I should make a project post. So of you may recall I had powdercoated an assembled GX200 block with head a matte black in the Honda/clone form. This is the bike it was planned for. Background: I...
  11. M

Problem with chain interference on GX200 w/TAV

I've got a Baja Warrior with the GX200 clone and a Torque-a-verter and I'me having some trouble with the chain hitting the inside(non-moving) sheave of the driven pulley. I have moved the engine as far to the left as it will allow and the chain still hits... I was looking at the rear axle...
  12. manco12

GX200 aluminum shield

I know there was a thread related to the one I'm about to make but I can't seem to find it and don't know what to search anymore. So, I removed the aluminum on the GX200 so that the TAV will fit. But isn't it bad to remove it? I mean it looks like rocks and dirt could get in there and cause...
  13. K

2* GX200 Open Start & Short Rev Ups

Hi All, Just a quick video of our 2 main GX200 engines. One of which has just been rebuilt & run in. Quick start up, and blipping the throttle. Great throttle responce, just touch the throttle and they hit 8K in a second. We shall be racing this weekend, so videos will be posted...
  14. manco12

GX200 governer spring

Anyone have a GX200 governer spring you don't need? On the Greyhound engines it's the black spring. Thanks
  15. smoky

Need gx200 parts

Hey i need a electric start box thing for a gx200 and i need a starter for one too. let me know what ya got
  16. manco12

GX200 Governer Help

Hello, I'm having problems with the Greyhound engine I have surging. I'm wondering if it's because the black spring on the governor is too loose. If that is really loose, would it make the RPM lower? Because there's a ton of play in it. Should I bend it so that it's not loose?
  17. K

Open GX200 Karting Video UK

Hi All, Quick video of one of the heats of this months Open GX200 Meeting. YouTube - ‪GX200 Tuning Store UK @ Redlodge Kart Track - Club2000 July Meeting‬‏ We were running our latest engine on the number 33 - Purple and white kosmic chassis which is out front. Easy to find, as it...
  18. jimmyp

Gx200

Selling my project motor that i lost intrest in, its a gx200 with arc rod and honda flat top piston,chrome moly pushrods, the head is a NR level 4 ported 18cc milled .65 with stainless valves and27.5mm intake valve 55lb dual springs w/ aluminum retainers and split keepers, heavy duty guide...
  19. K

Wanted - GX200 Stroker Crank

Hi All, Looking for a stroker GX200 crankshaft, with matching conrod. Preferably ARC's .175" Stroker & Rod, must be in good condition. Post back or PM me with details & Prices. Cheers, Dan GX200 tuning store UK
  20. manco12

STOCK GX200 Throttle setup

Is there a way, using only stock parts, to hook up a throttle for the GX200? I loosened the nut so that the arm moves freely and added a spring that holds the throttle closed when not supposed to be open. But how and where would I hook up a cable? Because it needs to pull the opposite way the...